Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Muslims killing Muslims?

Started by pr126, June 01, 2017, 02:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Ramadan Bombathon

https://youtu.be/OMx2SAbCFvY

Why are we still in Afghanistan? To what purpose?

Baruch

The Great Game, going on since mid-19th century.  Remember your Empire?  Our only enemy are Russophones and Russophiles.  The purpose of Anglophones and Anglophiles, is to exterminate their eternal enemy.  The Muslims only get in the way, in either attack direction.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: pr126 on June 01, 2017, 02:27:03 AM
Why are we still in Afghanistan?
We never developed an exit strategy.  So no one actually knows when it's time to leave.

pr126

I guess when the money runs out.

But where are the protestors like when they demonstrated to end the Vietnam war? Nobody cares?

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on June 01, 2017, 11:01:24 AM

But where are the protestors like when they demonstrated to end the Vietnam war? Nobody cares?

People are to busy with the latest app and Starbucks menu to really care about overseas. Of course if a uni professor tells them its hunky dory in the middle east and Islam is a progressive group, then it must be true, why would a uni professor lie :3
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on June 01, 2017, 08:30:36 AM
We never developed an exit strategy.  So no one actually knows when it's time to leave.

Sons of the men who brought us the Vietnam War.  It is about the MIC money .. and drug dealing (as per Golden Triangle).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Bring back the draft (for men and women).  Draft all the snowflakes ... then you will see protests.  Mostly from our enemies, because they don't want the snowflakes either ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on June 01, 2017, 11:12:08 AM
People are to busy with the latest app and Starbucks menu to really care about overseas. Of course if a uni professor tells them its hunky dory in the middle east and Islam is a progressive group, then it must be true, why would a uni professor lie :3

Man, y'all are out of touch. I understand pr, but you are roughly the same age group as us dreadful SJW cultural Marxist, no?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Because the two aren't even remotely comparable, mostly, as Baruch pointed out.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 01, 2017, 03:55:09 PM
Man, y'all are out of touch. I understand pr, but you are roughly the same age group as us dreadful SJW cultural Marxist, no?

cynicism of the world around you paints a broad brush stroke. 

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on June 01, 2017, 07:17:09 PM
cynicism of the world around you paints a broad brush stroke. 

So it would seem, though I don't know why you would take pride in that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 01, 2017, 07:33:13 PM
So it would seem, though I don't know why you would take pride in that.

Maybe Munch is the English equivalent of a Log Cabin Republican?  The problem for the Left is lack of unity ... they hate everything including each other.  The problem for the Right is unity ... they all hate the Left.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

I use to be quite left leaning, but age and cynicism taught me both sides are as bad as each other. I'd sooner now just pick here and there from a platter of different values then following one side completely, thats why I don't vote. 

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 01, 2017, 08:32:30 PM
I use to be quite left leaning, but age and cynicism taught me both sides are as bad as each other. I'd sooner now just pick here and there from a platter of different values then following one side completely, thats why I don't vote.

Been there, done that ... may do it again.  Dems ... make my day!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

The problem with most brutal civil wars is that one side usually wins and everyone who survives has to think that way.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!