News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What is Sharia?

Started by pr126, May 30, 2017, 12:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Shiranu wrote:
QuoteMy problem is this stupidity has real, tangible consequences that no one wants to take responsibility for.

People cannot think for themselves? They want your opinion? No.

Shiranu, people simply don't give a flying fuck what you or I think.

Deal with it.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on June 02, 2017, 01:49:57 PM
Shiranu wrote:
People cannot think for themselves? They want your opinion? No.

Shiranu, people simply don't give a flying fuck what you or I think.

Deal with it.

And it all continues to fly right above your head. That, or you truly do have no sense of personal accountability.

It's not about you, pal. Never has been. I'm sorry I ever gave you that idea.

People DO give a shit about the hatred you spread. Or were those murdered in your ideologies name all just faces on the internet and not real people?

People can think for themselves, so your lies to influence them towards hate are justified? I ask again, the Fuck is wong with you two?

People can think for themselves, so why do you give a shit about Islam? Just deal with it.

Don't think that just because everyone knows you as a sheister, that is the norm for everyone else. It's just you.

Do you two really not see the irony of telling people not to express themselves on a public forum?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

sdelsolray

Quote from: pr126 on June 02, 2017, 01:45:01 AM
My post #7 is not a lie, it is an onservation, and an opinion:

Feel free to refute any of it point by point.

Perhaps you are not worth the time.  Ever consider that?

Shiranu

I'm not even sure what is to refute in his 7th post since my multi-paragraph rebuttal of his lie, which I have now posted twice, was before his 3rd or fourth.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Shiranu wrote:
QuotePeople can think for themselves, so your lies to influence them towards hate are justified? I ask again, the Fuck is wong with you two?
Hate you say? Have you read the Quran? The Hadiths? Sirat?
Where do you think jihadist get their ideas from?

What is wrong with me? 
I have never had the leftist brainwashing sessions that is prevalent in all western education system.

But tell me again, is FGM Islamic or not?

Baruch

Since this is only a Pr126 - Shiranu flame ... I would be happy to provide the holy Kekistani scriptures in this thread ... I gave an edit to reply 44 in this string, to show you I can ;-)  Maybe both of you can pull a Rumpelstiltskin?  I think the general sense of outrage has gone too far.  I will still ... comment satirically, but with better humor, less bitterness.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on June 01, 2017, 12:58:24 PM
Irish Mafia, Italian Mafia, Russian Mafia ... Jewish Mafia ... why so prejudiced?

Because those gangsters say "Your money OR your life", while these [Muslim Mafia] say "Your money AND your life".

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on June 04, 2017, 06:13:09 AM
Because those gangsters say "Your money OR your life", while these [Muslim Mafia] say "Your money AND your life".

True.  Fortunately most criminals are just stupid, not suicidal.  See my response under "London Terror Attack".  Basically nobody should be allowed to travel for any reason, outside their home country (to protect the children of course).  Deport all visitors, because there are no legitimate visitors.  Then Muslim crimes, stay in Muslim countries ... except for the ones where you already gave them citizenship.  That is your own problem.  But to be fair, you have to ban all international travel ... basically everyone is presume guilty of terrorism, without trial ... and why would you allow a terrorist to get a visa?  If the tourist industry doesn't like that, jail them for terrorism support.  If the employers of foreign labor don't like that, jail them for terrorism support.  Jailing whole governments for terrorist support (and you know they do) ... is harder.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

PR believes that Islam is actual voodoo that turns you into a zombie even worse than a Christian religious robot. He believes that the Quran is a book that is warded to resist change, and that any attempt to do so will cause the ink to run from its pages and leave the words unsullied.

That's right. He believes in actual magic.

Explains rather a lot, doesn't it?
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

pr126

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on June 05, 2017, 11:42:12 PM
PR believes that Islam is actual voodoo that turns you into a zombie even worse than a Christian religious robot. He believes that the Quran is a book that is warded to resist change, and that any attempt to do so will cause the ink to run from its pages and leave the words unsullied.

Let me know when a Christian religious robot is engaging in random mass murder in the name of Jesus - world wide.

Christian religious robots? not that many.

Baruch

The magic of which you speak, is the real magic.  The power of demigods to believe, whether connected to any facts or not.  Then to actually modify themselves and their environment based on these fictions (see patriotism).  The ability of memes (mostly thanks to writing) to propagate on their own from person to person into great outbreaks of mementos.  Reality is the fiction we believe, not Plato's ass.  You have seen what Mentos do to Cola, right?  Reeeeeeee
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on June 06, 2017, 03:29:51 AM
Let me know when a Christian religious robot is engaging in random mass murder in the name of Jesus - world wide.

Christian religious robots? not that many.

2 billion of them, breathing in my oxygen, polluting with CO2 and farts .. just stop already, Christians!  Remember, all Europeans (Christian or not) are Kurgan barbarians, more or less.  Like the Semitic barbarians, just less hot ;-)  Ice people with souls of ice.  To free my Kekistan, we must destroy the EU and their Nato running dogs.  Kek-exit my fellow simple meme farmers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Sharia is Islamic Law the same way Canon Law is Christian Law.  I suppose there is a term for Hindu and Buddhist laws too.  My point is that the various silly religious laws are true only in themselves to their followers and can be stretched ex extremis absurdis by anyone.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Munch

Come on now hakurei, whatever PR feels about it, there is no denying the ever present fact that the religion of terrorism  peace has directly effected the culture of people living in its theocracy, and the only reason country's who were many Christian no longer execute people for not following it's faith is because those countries evolved while Islamic countries have yet to.

Take this for example, I know people don't like the guy, but get past the presenter and read what these people are saying about gay Muslims getting married.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6OZVPIQkQU

The only way to break people away from this kind of belief in which they think executing gays is acceptable is to confront them on ground level and tell them what they believe is a vile system that only teaches hate. Being Islamic is not what a person is, anymore then being Christian, both are belief systems that anyone on this forum can attest to being able to break away from.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 14, 2017, 08:13:26 AM
Sharia is Islamic Law the same way Canon Law is Christian Law.  I suppose there is a term for Hindu and Buddhist laws too.  My point is that the various silly religious laws are true only in themselves to their followers and can be stretched ex extremis absurdis by anyone.

Same as civil law ... the law is blind .. .the law is an ass ... are some to the things lawyers say about their own profession.

Sharia is Sunni, there are four schools of law, and the most extreme sect of the most extreme school ... is Salafism.  Basically, since Muhammad didn't drive a car to work, all cars are verboten.  Idolatry of what may well be a make believe person (Muhammad created from the Quran according to some scholars).  Jews do the same thing with Moses, Christians with Jesus, or Paul or Constantine.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.