Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What is Sharia?

Started by pr126, May 30, 2017, 12:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on June 01, 2017, 12:28:45 AM
You are lying to yourself.
Is 1400 years of Islamic history not enough proof for you?

So what your saying is outright lies are acceptable when they are about someone you don't like.

Are you secretly 12?

EDIT - Fuck, I wanted to keep on carrying on with doing to you what you do to everyone who disagrees with you (and shit, even people who agree with you at times) by ignoring everything they say and droning on like a broken record, but this part is too great...

QuoteThe concept of "COEXIST" in not known in Islam.

Followed one post later by...

QuoteIs 1400 years of Islamic history not enough proof for you?

You are a special type of stupid, mate.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Infact, I will take it one step further...

I will concede that Islam is the most vile ideology to have ever blotted the Earth, that Muslims are all potential radicals or at the very least silent supporters of terrorism, and that the Koran is completely and utterly filled with hatred and bigotry, on one condition...

...give me one good reason I should take you seriously when you post outright lies and then refuse to have even once owned up to them, over a span of several years.

A single, valid reason (and I'll spice it up even more; a single, valid reason approved by Munich and two other posters of your choosing) that you have an iota of integrity, and I will never call your shit again. I will once a week post an article from Jihadwatch, Breitbart or FuckMuslims.com showing how evil they really are.

So please, tell me one good reason that I should ever take a thing you say seriously, when even when you tell half-truths you bury them under mounds and mounds of horse shit.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Shiranu wrote:
Quote...give me one good reason I should take you seriously when you post outright lies and then refuse to have even once owned up to them, over a span of several years.
Could you be more specific?

BTW, You do not have to take me seriously at all. I do not post for you personally.
It is for the forum.

You have the right to ignore any and all of my posts.

Shiranu

QuoteCould you be more specific?

Literally 12 posts scrolling up, the "Library book burning for Islam in Germany", and about 60+% of your posts that I have posted in, since no one else seems to want to fact check hatred.

QuoteBTW, You do not have to take me seriously at all. I do not post for you personally.

Again, literally 12 posts scrolling up addresses this.

QuoteIt is for the forum.

The irony there is strong, if you read my post.

Shit, you have absolutely nothing to lose...

pr126

Shiranu wrote:

QuoteShit, you have absolutely nothing to lose...

You are absolutely correct.

I'll be long dead by the time your kind of utopia is realised. But you will have to live it.
Good luck with that.

Munch

There's never been and never will be a utopia, human beings will always either self implode or find something to war over.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 01, 2017, 04:57:43 AM
There's never been and never will be a utopia, human beings will always either self implode or find something to war over.

It is the 60s all over again.  But this time, draft all the Millennials ... including close all the colleges.  They need the exercise.  This would have prevented Rove and Cheney and Clinton.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on June 01, 2017, 04:26:22 AM
Shiranu wrote:

You are absolutely correct.

I'll be long dead by the time your kind of utopia is realised. But you will have to live it.
Good luck with that.

Damn, you are really that scared of admitting you were a liar.

#Sad

Munch

hashtags are another reason why we're never have a utopia.

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on June 01, 2017, 07:25:00 AM
hashtags are another reason why we're never have a utopia.

#PrayForUtopia #IAmHashtag

pr126

Shiranu, please specify the lies. Chapter and verse.

BTW, just because you won't believe it, that does not necessarily makes it a lie.
For example if you tell a religious person that heaven and hell does not exist, he will tell you that is a lie.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on June 01, 2017, 08:08:14 AM
Shiranu, please specify the lies. Chapter and verse.

I'll give you a hint: it's the long post, pictures, bold text, referenced several times on the last page, hard to miss.

pr126

DOJ: CAIR's Unindicted Co-Conspirator Status Legit

The Muslim Mafia
QuoteYou've heard about the courageous young investigators who covertly videotaped officials of ACORN advocating illegal activities. Now, get ready for an undercover expose even more daring: a six-month penetration of the Washington-based Council on American-Islamic Relations that resulted in the collection of thousands of pages of smoking-gun documents from this terror-supporting front group for the dangerous, mob-like Muslim Brotherhood. This is what Muslim Mafia delivers. It has all the elements of a top-flight mystery novel, but the situations and conversations are real. The book's frightening allegations are supported by more than 12,000 pages of confidential CAIR documents and hundreds of hours of video captured in an unprecedented undercover operation. This trail of information reveals the seditious and well-funded efforts of the Brotherhood under the nonprofit guise of CAIR to support the international jihad against the U.S. Follow intern Chris Gaubatz as he courageously gains the trust of CAIR's inner sanctum, working undercover as a devoted convert to Islam, and blows the whistle on the entire factory fueling the wave of homegrown terrorism now plaguing America.

Munch

Shiranu hun, calling everything he's posted a lie doesn't back the claim so well, might want to specify a little more

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on June 01, 2017, 11:09:13 AM
Shiranu hun, calling everything he's posted a lie doesn't back the claim so well, might want to specify a little more

-See: post #7 or so on page 1

Do I really need to quote a several paragraph post with multiple pictures from page one on a two page thread since people can't seem to find it, even when it was a one page thread and I said specifically how many posts up it was? Fuck it, I'll just answer my own question and say yes.