News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What is Sharia?

Started by pr126, May 30, 2017, 12:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

A Medieval system of law, from a rather puritanical society (Sunni Islam).  Not at all attractive to me.  But authoritarians always love something like it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

I have a beard.  It's not a great beard.  I'm thinking of shaving it off.

Munch

Had be wondering where he was going until he started telling the fact about it. This is the problem with this kind of group think when it comes to liberties, people who advocate for freedoms, such as the freedom to practice whatever belief system they want, can't recognize what sharia is actually trying to do. its not just a religious belief, but a political system that controls people, and it wants to force this system into the west to replace its current democratic system of politics, justice and order.

People need to become more critical, instead of thinking "We need to listen to what the people from war torn countries say more then our own government", people need to question and actually look at the problems it creates when they bring this kind of system over with them.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 30, 2017, 01:34:06 PM
Had be wondering where he was going until he started telling the fact about it. This is the problem with this kind of group think when it comes to liberties, people who advocate for freedoms, such as the freedom to practice whatever belief system they want, can't recognize what sharia is actually trying to do. its not just a religious belief, but a political system that controls people, and it wants to force this system into the west to replace its current democratic system of politics, justice and order.

People need to become more critical, instead of thinking "We need to listen to what the people from war torn countries say more then our own government", people need to question and actually look at the problems it creates when they bring this kind of system over with them.

It didn't help that Western government in general, and Western intel in particular, has completely discredited itself, thru corruption and partisan ideology.  At this point I would trust Attila the Hun over any Western leader.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/237487.Leadership_Secrets_of_Attila_the_Hun
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on May 30, 2017, 07:15:33 PM
It didn't help that Western government in general, and Western intel in particular, has completely discredited itself, thru corruption and partisan ideology.  At this point I would trust Attila the Hun over any Western leader.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/237487.Leadership_Secrets_of_Attila_the_Hun

Thats true, infact its more scary when those we elect in and who are meant to uphold that democratic system are almost ready to let it go for 'progressiveness' in allowing a racial ideology to fester in their own lands.

I mean this is how they make it work, sharia is a political system disguised as a religious one, if the government of the country like Sweden, France or Germany try to put a stop to any groups spreading sharia and acting against their own system, these people then make claim its an act against their religious freedoms, causing said governments to back away, and so it spreads even more.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

Islam relies on people's ignorance about their ideology.
I do not say faith because it is more of a totalitarian political system than a religious one.

The religious aspect of it is there to command unquestioning obedience.

Let's not forget all the non Muslims in governmental institutions, the academia, the media, whom are defending and promoting Islam all over the western world.

Case in point: ACLU opposes Maine bill criminalizing female genital mutilation

Shiranu

Leave it to PR to outright lie or bend the truth yet again. Before liking his posts, or even taking them remotely seriously, I strongly urge people to do even a 10 second fact check after reading anything he says. Shit, take a 10 second fact check after reading anything anyone says in regards to politics, religion, or hating one another, including me. This is not the first, the second, the third time that he has to be called on sharing outright lies, and it's time for people to stop having to calling him on his lies and rather for people to look up what he is selling before they buy it, because what he is selling is often unfortunately nothing but misinformation and hatred.

I'll go through your blog's source first, then address the blog, to keep things organized.

A. Check your f***ing sources for once in your life.
-The two outlets "reporting" this story are, "The Daily Caller" (A tabloid) and "The Mainely Media". No other outlet, and no legitimate outlet (legitimate as in recognized as an actual news agency, not legitimate in terms of if I agree with their ideology or not), is reporting this story that has now been out for 6 days. Shit, not even FOX News thinks it's a story.

B. CHECK YOUR F****ING SOURCES FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE
-The "Mainely Media" article that is referenced, and which "The Daily Caller" sites as the source for this information, does not appear anywhere on google as an actual establishment, nor is their a link within the article to the site. It for all intents and purposes does not exist in any verifiable way. Forget politics and ideology, lets apply that to anything; science? That shit wouldn't fly. History? That shit wouldn't fly. Selling a car that, "you cant see the car, but trust me this guy I know who is selling it? Great guy. Great car. Just give me the money and it's yours!".

Edit- B2... Jesus Christ, check your Fucking sources.
-The writer of that article was not staff, but rather a reader. That means that he is neither paid to represent them nor contractually obligated to uphold any standard of journalism, assuming tabloids have any such standards (which may be one of the largest assumptions against the odds in my life). Given this and future information in this post, the gut reaction that this guy posted this article because the woman "looked" and sounded Muslim (she is south east Indian most likely) and thus it was "more believable" seems even more likely.
...End edit...

C. There is no public statement from either the ACLU, the ACLU Chapter in Maine, nor from Oamshri Amarasingham opposing the bill

-Checking both the ACLU website and googling Ms. Amarasingham, there is not a single press release or statement from either the organization or her saying the ACLU is opposed to this law. While I was going to break down other issues with this article, I think any rational human being here already sees that there is no reason to do so; the "source" does not exist, the second "source" reporting on it is a tabloid, and neither the ACLU nor the woman in question has made any public statements of the such.

Before I get to the "Jihadwatch" bullshit, I would also like to point out the FGM is, under federal law, a criminal offense with a maximum sentence of 5 years, which I think is too short. So even in this false reality created, the statement that the ACLU is "opposed to banning FGM" is simply bullshit, since they have never made statements opposing the federal ban on the act.

Now, lets get to the really juicy bullshit of "Jihadwatch".

D. FGM is NOT common around the world.
-Contrary to what JW would have you believe, FGM is neither common around the world nor an Islamic practice. Of the 29 countries and 1 region that practice FGM, 27 of them are in the Central African belt (the other 3 being Indonesia, Yemen and Iraqi Kurdistan.[1] Alternatively, that is an estimated 200 million women out of the roughly 3.6 billion women in the world. Either way you slice it, that is not even remotely quantifiable as "common". The rate is also declining as education standards and standards of living increase in this region.

E. Female Genital Mutilation is not Islamic
-Female Genital Mutilation has zero mention with in the Quran, only through the Haddiths which only apply to sects that follow them. (I'm not going to quote the full article as would be required to really give you the impact it deserves, but for those interested in one of these cult-like sects, here is a really interesting read from someone who had it performed because of her Bohra Islam faith [http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/04/genital-cutting-indian-doctor-women-khatna]) . Secondly, the regions that practice this act have been practicing it long before Muhammad was even a sperm in his daddies' testies. It would be like calling Halloween or Easter "Christian", except instead of sexy costumes and eggs you get crippling mutilation to a child. They are both technically Christian holidays, but they are simply rebranded pagan beliefs that predate them by hundreds and thousands of years.

---------------------------------
What does this all mean then?
---------------------------------

For one... it means check your fucking sources. This took me all of 20 seconds to learn it was complete bullshit, yet at least one person here lapped it up without one thought of, "I wonder if this is reality." And why does this matter? Munich I assume is a perfectly rational human being who is not going to read this article, and more like it, and think, "You know what, fuck it! I am going to go teach a Muslim a lesson for bringing this shit into my country!".

The problem is people DO read these articles and think that, or think, "I need to share this on facebook NAO!" and thus start a cycle of hatred based on out-right lies. And let's set aside the fact that you are propagating millions of people believing misinformation and normalizing hatred for your own political agendas and the immorality of that, as these people share these lies, less-hinged people begin to soak them up and then start harassing Muslims on trains and trams, start stabbing people for who stand up for them, start going into Sikh places of worship because they "looked" like Muslims and shooting them, start firebombing mosques and vandalizing Muslim houses and businesses.

I strongly urge you pr to take a look in a mirror today and tell me you don't see the reflection of what you hate staring back at you. And if you don't, then I really urge you to at the very least start broadening your sources and fact checking them before you share them. Because like it or not, you are a proponent of a very hateful and very misleading ideology and, to be held to your own standards, are thus even more then a silent accompanist to terrorism.

These are the victims of your ideology you share, pr...

Recent graduate, well respected by everyone. Last words? ""Tell everyone on this train I love them."

23 years in the U.S. Army, Republican who refused to take contributions in his political campaign, father of 4.

The worst part? These aren't even the two latest victims of the ideology you share.

For everyone else, if you are so interested, look at the slogans Christian spewed and his history. It is deeply, deeply disturbing stuff that I refuse to share, but the worst part is how eerily familiar it sounds.

We cannot keep giving in to this hatred. This has to stop.

[1] - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation (under prevalence)
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on May 30, 2017, 12:55:14 AM

Fucking christ, not even a minute in and he is linking CAIR to the Muslim Brotherhood and terrorism. How many drugs did you do when you were younger, pr?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Still defending Islam Shiranu? Why?

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 30, 2017, 09:09:59 PM
Thats true, infact its more scary when those we elect in and who are meant to uphold that democratic system are almost ready to let it go for 'progressiveness' in allowing a racial ideology to fester in their own lands.

I mean this is how they make it work, sharia is a political system disguised as a religious one, if the government of the country like Sweden, France or Germany try to put a stop to any groups spreading sharia and acting against their own system, these people then make claim its an act against their religious freedoms, causing said governments to back away, and so it spreads even more.

Unfortunately ... multiculturalism and religious tolerance mostly worked, if at all, between people of pretty much the same race and culture ... like between Scottish Presbyterians, Catholic Irish and English Anglicans ... after they got tired killing each other, and y'all agreed that London, not Dublin, not Edinburgh ... was running the show.  How many centuries, how many victims do you think it will take, for Indian Hindus and Arab Muslims ... added to this mix, will achieve toleration?  SJW - we want idealism, and we want it right now!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on May 31, 2017, 11:13:09 AM
Still defending Islam Shiranu? Why?

So outright lies are acceptable when they are about someone you don't like.

Are you secretly 12?

pr126

The left's fascination with Islam is puzzling.

What they fail to understand, is that "There Can Be Only One."

A zero sum game which the left will lose for sure.

Islam Uber Alles.  You are welcome to it.

The concept of "COEXIST" in not known in Islam.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on June 01, 2017, 12:10:06 AM
The left's fascination with Islam is puzzling.

What they fail to understand, is that "There Can Be Only One."

A zero sum game which the left will lose for sure.

Islam Uber Alles.  You are welcome to it.

The concept of "COEXIST" in not known in Islam.

Are you secretly 12?

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on June 01, 2017, 12:25:19 AM

Are you secretly 12?
You are lying to yourself.
Is 1400 years of Islamic history not enough proof for you?