Russian ambassador ratted-out Trump's son in law

Started by fencerider, May 26, 2017, 07:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

Russian ambassador told Moscow that Jared wanted to set up a secret chanel of communication that couldn't be monitored by U.S. intelligence.

For a man that is supppsed to be innocent, Trump sure is making a lot of effort to keep the truth hidden
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Munch

I think just about every US president does something like this. Trumps just so transparent with it he's got no tact, no class, and is just a sideshow clown.

Often I think thats why he won, because people wanted a transparent leader, without realizing it creates its own set of problems.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Draconic Aiur

Because the representatives not the people wanted him, if it was the people Hilary would have won

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 27, 2017, 05:39:06 AM
Because the representatives not the people wanted him, if it was the people Hilary would have won

Except people who vote for the Clintons aren' human, they are Cheshire cats ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on May 26, 2017, 07:41:47 PM
Russian ambassador told Moscow that Jared wanted to set up a secret chanel of communication that couldn't be monitored by U.S. intelligence.

For a man that is supppsed to be innocent, Trump sure is making a lot of effort to keep the truth hidden

Trump administration is the leakiest Admin yet.  Obama, who hated any leakers, not just Edward Snowden ... is appalled that things have gone to Hell so soon after he Left.

Jared has a blue phone, direct to Tel Aviv.  Much more significant than the red phone, direct to Moscow.

Haha ... it is clear from the leaks, that all communication channels are monitored by the Five Eyes, and it is all available to the President, as a way to get around legal restrictions on spying on Americans.  Remember, Britain has no written constitution, so they don't have a Bill of Rights to ignore, like we do in the US!

I would expect that since 1950 at the latest, the President is constantly under observation by the FBI and CIA.  It is part of the job.  So fencerider ... do you constantly send selfies of yourself on the toilet to FBI headquarters ... so prove that you aren't a criminal?  Is that really you, Mr Weiner?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on May 27, 2017, 05:44:43 AM
Except people who vote for the Clintons aren' human, they are Cheshire cats ;-)

Shows what you know, I voted 3rd party.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 27, 2017, 06:19:59 AM
Shows what you know, I voted 3rd party.

You probably did, while in invisibility mode ... brave like that.  I told folks here straight up, I wasn't voting for the legacy parties anymore.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Ha!!! got to hand it to Obama for maintaining proper decorum knowing he was transfering power to a moron.

Course there is Hillary probably getting drunk every night and sobbing " I can't believe I lost to Trump, I am so much better than he is"...

never thought about voting for Cheshire cat, but I seriously thought about writing in Bugs Bunny.

people say Trump will get 8 years, but I won't be surprised if he gets fired before the end of his first year. If Trump gets reelected I think it will be time to disown the U.S.; or maybe just get me a cabin in the middle of nowhere Alaska. (the wolves in the forest are less dangerous than the wolves in the city)
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on May 28, 2017, 12:17:00 AM
Ha!!! got to hand it to Obama for maintaining proper decorum knowing he was transfering power to a moron.

Course there is Hillary probably getting drunk every night and sobbing " I can't believe I lost to Trump, I am so much better than he is"...

never thought about voting for Cheshire cat, but I seriously thought about writing in Bugs Bunny.

people say Trump will get 8 years, but I won't be surprised if he gets fired before the end of his first year. If Trump gets reelected I think it will be time to disown the U.S.; or maybe just get me a cabin in the middle of nowhere Alaska. (the wolves in the forest are less dangerous than the wolves in the city)

Obama has reverted to POS mode after Jan 20.  Sorry, no kudos for him.  Hillary was probably dumpster diving with Abedin.  Trump in his business dealings, probably should get 10-20 years ... in jail.  Sorry, way ahead of you.  I disowned the US in 1996.  But best crime syndicate around.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Munch on May 26, 2017, 07:52:28 PM
Often I think thats why he won, because people wanted a transparent leader, without realizing it creates its own set of problems.
That could explain the "tells it like it is" perception many people had of him during the elections.  Politicians use carefully guarded speech, which makes most people distrust them.  It's not exactly lying, although they do lie, but their goal is to avoid providing any information which has not been filtered through a data base of political correctness.  Letting people know that you prefer X will alienate everyone who prefers Y.  The goal is to not let people know what you really think.  This creates a ruling class of human robots, and while this is not a desirable personality trait, it is highly practical in political situations.

Now anyone with half a brain knows that Trump doesn't say anything "like it is."  It's either a lie, a reflection of being totally out of touch with reality, or some half baked thought that happens to farkel through his brain at any given moment.  So why did many people say, "He tells it like it is?"  Occasionally, he does speak a truth, but it's more accidental than useful.  As Trump blurts out childish inanities, he is telling it "like HE is," not "like IT is."  For many people this is a welcomed and refreshing change, even if it makes little sense, is devoid of any practicality, or might be potentially dangerous.

Baruch

The original Farkels ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOFLbR5c2Vo

But some poor folks actually have this as a last name ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Never play with the Russians in chess or espionage...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!