Author Topic: What do you know about invasive species?  (Read 745 times)

Offline fencerider (OP)

Re: What do you know about invasive species?
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2017, 08:46:35 PM »
You mean like this?

(Image removed from quote.)

not only cant reach the paper... cant reach his butt either
god is never early, but he is never late either... so true, so true; but I would rather have him show up late than to not show up at all. When was the last time god showed up for anything??? uh never

« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2017, 08:05:50 PM »
Even earthworms are an invasive species!

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=9105956
God Not Found
"FRAUD. The life of commerce, the soul of religion, the bait of courtship, and the basis of political power."
Ambrose Bierce

Online Baruch

« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2017, 11:18:03 PM »
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 03:33:38 PM by Baruch »
שלום

Offline fencerider (OP)

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2017, 01:34:54 PM »
your nucyaler bomb is sounding better and better all the time... but it has the unwanted side effect of dying
god is never early, but he is never late either... so true, so true; but I would rather have him show up late than to not show up at all. When was the last time god showed up for anything??? uh never

Online Baruch

« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2017, 03:33:17 PM »
your nucyaler bomb is sounding better and better all the time... but it has the unwanted side effect of dying

Nuclear war will just create more mutations.  Two-headed Republicans, and three-legged Democrats ;-)
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2017, 07:29:24 AM »
I ordered 6 purple-leaved coreopsis from a plant company, and got purple loostrife instead.  Didn't realize it until they started to spread everywhere.  I am still killig them.

My neighbor planted some god-awful groundcover just before he moved 10 years ago.  It spread into my yard and I am still fighting it.  Its in my garden, so I can't just spray it, and it has deep roots.  I need goats.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead