News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Lost child

Started by Mr.Obvious, May 24, 2017, 08:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on May 26, 2017, 09:44:52 AM
And Hillary is not right, after falling down.  Maybe stroke?  So maybe ... elect younger people, but not too young.
Certainly no younger than eleven, anyway.

Baruch

Catching virtual Pokemon is a recent fad.  Can we convert that learned skill into something useful, or militarize it?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

um ya people are dumb enough to be playin pokemon-go at 1am.... walking down dark streets alone looking for pokemon

Hillary was a horrible candidate, but compared to Trump she was a gem....

she was a screw-up. he was an idiot. I voted against both of them
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on May 26, 2017, 08:01:41 PM
um ya people are dumb enough to be playin pokemon-go at 1am.... walking down dark streets alone looking for pokemon

Hillary was a horrible candidate, but compared to Trump she was a gem....

she was a screw-up. he was an idiot. I voted against both of them

Some people here think that Hillary had a gay-atheist ray gun, and was going to go around and turn everyone atheist and gay ;-)  And these people think they are scientific.  All candidates are bad, I am likely to resume ... not voting ... unless the Clintons continue to seek national office ad infinitum .. in which case I will continue to vote against Satan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Clinton was a weak campaigner who would have been a good President.  Can you imagine her ruining our alliances and global treaties?

Trump was a great campaigner who is likely to become the worst President we have ever had.

And we HAVE been had...

Trump's problem is not only that he has little conception of governing, that he has no experience, that he treats every meeting with braggadocio.  His real problem is that the very concept of accountability is just completely beyond him.   

He truly does not understand that what he said last month matters.  This is a sign of a truly disturbed and unsettled individual.  Neither yesterday nor tomorrow exist for him.  The NOW is all that matters.  It is one thing to be tactical in the moment.  Some Generals are very skilled at that in times that matter.  It is an entirely different thing to be tactical in the merest second. 

His staff does not know how to react to his statements because Trump himself does not know in any given second what his next statement will be.  This is after a few months.  What will a YEAR be like?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Trump is the smoke and mirrors.  President Pence will take care of things, while everyone is focused on Trump.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.