News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Lost child

Started by Mr.Obvious, May 24, 2017, 08:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

'Customer announcement. We have found a special boy, approximately 70 years old, who tells us his name is Donald. Donald has been wandering about the airport a bit lost and is a bit far from home. He says he lives 'by the big wall'.
He seems a bit tired and confused and he's not making a lot of sense. He's being a brave lad though, yet wishes his caretaker could come and get him. If you are with Donald, please report to the nearest customer service desk and make sure Donald finds his way home as soon as possible.
'

http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/News/1.2987662

'We'd rather not have him here.'
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

SGOS

Glad to share our fearless leader with Europe as an example of America's finest.

Gawdzilla Sama

Hmmmm, four years older than me. I guess I need to stock up on guns.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 24, 2017, 11:03:35 AM
Hmmmm, four years older than me. I guess I need to stock up on guns.
If you don't own a gun, you're a nobody.  No one will respect you, and they will try to steal your stuff.  However, we had a rash of burglaries in my neighborhood a couple of years ago.  Reports indicated they were mostly interested electronics and guns.  So if you own a gun, they will steal that too.  You just can't win.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on May 24, 2017, 11:11:33 AM
If you don't own a gun, you're a nobody.  No one will respect you, and they will try to steal your stuff.  However, we had a rash of burglaries in my neighborhood a couple of years ago.  Reports indicated they were mostly interested electronics and guns.  So if you own a gun, they will steal that too.  You just can win.
I killed people for $247/month when I was a young man. Got better at it with practice. Practiced on thieves.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 24, 2017, 11:29:51 AM
I killed people for $247/month when I was a young man. Got better at it with practice. Practiced on thieves.
I don't think you could hire a decent hit man for $247.
Edit:  these days, anyway.

SoldierofFortune

He is not lost.
He know very well what he is doing.
I do not understand why you are making fun of him.
He just implements the global politics as the president of the U.S.A.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on May 24, 2017, 11:41:03 AM
He is not lost.

If you think me a serious man, you don't know me very well.

No one is above mockery.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on May 24, 2017, 11:32:10 AM
I don't think you could hire a decent hit man for $247.
Edit:  these days, anyway.
I volunteered.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on May 24, 2017, 11:41:03 AM
He is not lost.

Needs to check in with the Pope, QE II, and the rest of the Bilderbergers.  Ronald McDonald is the secret head of their organizations ;-)  You will buy a Big Mac, or we will invade you!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: SGOS on May 24, 2017, 11:11:33 AM
If you don't own a gun, you're a nobody.
I've seen a bumper sticker that says:

A man with a gun is a citizen - a man without a gun is a subject

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 24, 2017, 04:41:30 PM

Bad grammar ... a man with a gun is a predicate ...

Either way, you are Cheeta's dim witted cousin.  In PC Hollywood, the new Tarzan movie has Tarzan saying, "me Jane, you Tarzan" ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 24, 2017, 04:41:30 PM

A man with a gun is a problem waiting to happen.
PZ Myers

fencerider

now there are psychologist talking about Trump. They say he is not alright in the head. Some say he is showing signs of the diseases of old age. Some say that he is obviously crazy.

oh and today Ronald Reagan Jr said he is not alright in the head and that makes him the greatest threat to the security of the U.S.A.

ya think??? I don't know if his head is messed up or if he's just a dumb bunny, but either way he is a very serious threat to the U.S.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on May 26, 2017, 12:48:56 AM
now there are psychologist talking about Trump. They say he is not alright in the head. Some say he is showing signs of the diseases of old age. Some say that he is obviously crazy.

oh and today Ronald Reagan Jr said he is not alright in the head and that makes him the greatest threat to the security of the U.S.A.

ya think??? I don't know if his head is messed up or if he's just a dumb bunny, but either way he is a very serious threat to the U.S.

And Hillary is not right, after falling down.  Maybe stroke?  So maybe ... elect younger people, but not too young.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.