News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

UK becomes Soviet Union

Started by Baruch, May 20, 2017, 06:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html?cmpid=facebook-post

In an effort to keep up with China, but always late to the party, even PM Theresa May is pushing 1984 as a policy.  But then as an American, I would say that Britain never was a free country.  Once government control (dictatorship) is achieved via INGSOC ... anyone who is a disruptive non-conformist can be safely eliminated .... to protect the children (funny how this is being led by pedophiles, yes?).  An ex smoker, and still in closet gay person etc ... they are the worst at being anti-smoker or hypocritically anti-gay.  Think of freedom instead of smoking or sex ... and you can smell the puritanism and hypocrisy all the way across the Atlantic.  I probably will never get to visit Europe again  after I retire ... because you will all be as liberated as Venezuela.

Given earlier hysterical crack-downs (spy cameras on every corner) but no restrictions on jihadis in England ... you could see this coming.  Afghanistan is the blue-print.  We are all Afghanistan now.  With a government sponsored Al Qaeda spreading terror ... so that the government can enforce ever greater restrictions on their ... cattle.  Of MI5/6, by MI5/6 for MI5/6.  And the US will copy it, as the bitch of the UK we are.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

yup, this is why I didn't vote for or against brexit. The idea of the chance of controlling mass migration from leading to overpopulation in this country sounded like a good thing, but on the other hand, it would put full control of whoever was in power over the country, and the current government really is one I'd never vote for.

Having to listen to my mother tell me how much she likes Theresa is pretty gut wrenching when just looking under the surface I can see the kind of control these people want. 

Save the children? fuck the children.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 20, 2017, 07:56:53 AM
yup, this is why I didn't vote for or against brexit. The idea of the chance of controlling mass migration from leading to overpopulation in this country sounded like a good thing, but on the other hand, it would put full control of whoever was in power over the country, and the current government really is one I'd never vote for.

Having to listen to my mother tell me how much she likes Theresa is pretty gut wrenching when just looking under the surface I can see the kind of control these people want. 

As it was in the days of Pharaoh, so it is today ... the PM will drown new born boys in the Thames, if it suits him/her.  Oh ... and build traditional English cottages, but without thatch ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

thatch attracts mice and rats, they look pretty, but their a pest magnet.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 20, 2017, 12:00:55 PM
thatch attracts mice and rats, they look pretty, but their a pest magnet.

No problem if you keep cats .. and don't follow the Medieval POV that cats are associated with witches.  This will keep down the Plague too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

My cat brings in mice as presents while their alive and then drops them so they run behind counters. Don't trust cats.

SGOS

Cats can snatch a bird out of air or pounce on a mouse from atop a fence post.  Their snatching ability is beyond imagination.  Then they come home with their catch, fumble it, drop, lose it, catch it:  "Oops, dropped it; OK, got it; Oops, lost it; Got it again; We're good; Oops."  This cat is obviously playing head games with you.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on May 21, 2017, 07:15:54 AM
Cats can snatch a bird out of air or pounce on a mouse from atop a fence post.  Their snatching ability is beyond imagination.  Then they come home with their catch, fumble it, drop, lose it, catch it:  "Oops, dropped it; OK, got it; Oops, lost it; Got it again; We're good; Oops."  This cat is obviously playing head games with you.

We have met the superior species, and it isn't us, monkey-boy!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on May 20, 2017, 07:56:53 AM

The children are the future you will live in...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SoldierofFortune

Where is the world going?

England was once an Empire.
I think it is still so. However this is far from eyes.

Cavebear

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on May 24, 2017, 04:05:30 AM
Where is the world going?

England was once an Empire.
I think it is still so. However this is far from eyes.

England is no longer an empire.  It may soon not even be Great Britain.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Cavebear on May 24, 2017, 04:10:45 AM
England is no longer an empire.  It may soon not even be Great Britain.

It is just shown so.
What you say does not reflect the reality my friend.
by the way britain is administered by the money oligarchy.
What the oligarchy wants will be.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on May 24, 2017, 04:23:40 AM
It is just shown so.
What you say does not reflect the reality my friend.
by the way britain is administered by the money oligarchy.
What the oligarchy wants will be.

USA is Britain's bitch since 1913 ... not that is a bad thing ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Well, the USA has engulfed us over here with McDonalds, pizza hut and toys r us, so it seems to balance out.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 24, 2017, 07:21:23 AM
Well, the USA has engulfed us over here with McDonalds, pizza hut and toys r us, so it seems to balance out.

Did that make British food better or worse? (traditionally Brits are assumed to be bad cooks).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.