Author Topic: Finally a special prosecutor  (Read 70 times)

Offline fencerider (OP)

Finally a special prosecutor
« on: May 17, 2017, 06:17:35 PM »
I don't know what the special prosecutor is gonna tell us about Trump, but I'm gonna get me some snacks and kick off my shoes. I expect some entertainment...

edit: special counsellor
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 08:10:44 PM by fencerider »
god is never early, but he is never late either... so true, so true; but I would rather have him show up late than to not show up at all. When was the last time god showed up for anything??? uh never

Re: Finally a special prosecutor
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 06:18:57 PM »
link?

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 06:28:40 PM »
Oh boy! Now the fun really starts!

:taz: :menacing:
God Not Found
"The Pope may act outside the law, above the law, and against the law."
St. Robert Bellarmine

Offline fencerider (OP)

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 08:11:41 PM »
my link is XM Radio 😏
god is never early, but he is never late either... so true, so true; but I would rather have him show up late than to not show up at all. When was the last time god showed up for anything??? uh never

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 02:18:22 AM »
Former FBI Director Robert Mueller will oversee the investigation into possible ties between President Trump's campaign and Russian officials.  Seems a good choice. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead

Offline Baruch

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 04:01:21 AM »
Former FBI Director Robert Mueller will oversee the investigation into possible ties between President Trump's campaign and Russian officials.  Seems a good choice.

We can hope.  But a political show trial is what it is ... now or in Stalin's Russia.  Ironic?  I am glad my candidate is enjoying time with his family.  Why would anyone want the President-job?

Mueller is in bed with Hillary and Obama of course.  He helped Hillary sell that uranium to Russia n 2009, and helped Obama get rid of Patreus.  Any long term public official, is stained with contacts with both major parties.  McCain, the real President since 2009 ... has now said Trump shouldn't be impeached.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 04:57:56 AM by Baruch »
שלום

Offline AllPurposeAtheist

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 10:06:50 AM »
I'm kind of hoping this drags on until right before the 2018 midterms, maybe after. House Republicans just dither away any chances at all for any form of redemption, get NONE of the things on their agenda accomplished, get sent packing home and let the Democratic party impeach Lumpy and see how his replacement fares with a Democratic congress.   
And before anyone wants to tell me how evil democrats are I happen to be a card carrying tree hugging, bleeding heart progressive, liberal AND PROUD OF IT.. So FUCK OFF!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 10:09:34 AM by AllPurposeAtheist »
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Offline trdsf

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 10:36:32 AM »
He's popular inside the agency, and on both sides of the aisle.  I'm certainly willing to step back and let the man work, and not pre-judge how he's going to do it.  And according to everyone who knows him, he will not allow himself to be bullied by Asshole.
"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning." -- Calvin and Hobbes
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck." -- Welcome to Night Vale