the situation keeps getting worse in Syria

Started by fencerider, May 15, 2017, 07:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 24, 2017, 04:14:09 AM
I know missles are expensive, but wouldn't one sent into Assad's bedroom some night solve a lot of problems?

The fact that doesn't happen, shows the kabuki theater.  We are much more able to decapitate regimes now than in 1944.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 24, 2017, 06:01:39 AM
The fact that doesn't happen, shows the kabuki theater.  We are much more able to decapitate regimes now than in 1944.

I'll update that.  Kim Jong-un's bedroom...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 05:57:14 AM
I'll update that.  Kim Jong-un's bedroom...

Same deal.  I suspect ... only suspect ... that like the PLO and Mossad, the US and NorK are working together, good cop/bad cop.  That and national powers never seriously try to off one another ... professional courtesy, like lawyers and sharks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 11, 2017, 07:09:02 AM
Same deal.  I suspect ... only suspect ... that like the PLO and Mossad, the US and NorK are working together, good cop/bad cop.  That and national powers never seriously try to off one another ... professional courtesy, like lawyers and sharks.

If the US and N Korea are working together, then Transformers are real.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 02:19:53 PM
If the US and N Korea are working together, then Transformers are real.

The whole US economy depends on the Chinese Communist Party congress.  Believe that, Optimus Prime.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Cavebear on May 24, 2017, 04:14:09 AM
I know missles are expensive, but wouldn't one sent into Assad's bedroom some night solve a lot of problems?

That is considered an assassination, and violates global conventions... right or wrong.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on October 11, 2017, 08:14:13 PM
That is considered an assassination, and violates global conventions... right or wrong.

Nobody obeys the law, don't be such a loser.  Here is the "global convention" it is OK of warlords to fuck your still bleeding decapitated skull ... just don't do it to other warlords.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 11, 2017, 08:15:58 PM
Nobody obeys the law, don't be such a loser.  Here is the "global convention" it is OK of warlords to fuck your still bleeding decapitated skull ... just don't do it to other warlords.

Dictators don't count...