the situation keeps getting worse in Syria

Started by fencerider, May 15, 2017, 07:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

the latest info in Syria is that Assad is building crematoriums to get rid of people he has killed. Maybe the U.S. should be doing something, but I don't want Trump in charge of that....
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Unbeliever

I heard that they're hanging 50 people a day. That seems like a lot, to me.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

If I were dealing with a Civil War, I would be executing a lot more than that ;-(  Civil wars are the worst.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

I read an article about it.  Not sure I can find it now.  I thought about starting a thread, but then I chalked it off as war, where unbelievably shitty stuff happens.  Sometimes the shitty stuff happens to innocent people.  Sometimes it happens to shitty people.  I hesitate to say this, but I'm getting tired of this shit.

SoldierofFortune

All we hear comes that comes from media is entirely in the hand of monopoly.
So we have to believe what is told to us. And most of the media services is a propaganda to make us believe what they want us to believe.
Unfortunately because of the propaganda the American nation is brainwashed deeply.

Hydra009

Quote from: SGOS on May 16, 2017, 10:14:26 AMI read an article about it.  Not sure I can find it now.  I thought about starting a thread, but then I chalked it off as war, where unbelievably shitty stuff happens.  Sometimes the shitty stuff happens to innocent people.  Sometimes it happens to shitty people.  I hesitate to say this, but I'm getting tired of this shit.
Yeah, but this stuff is just going to keep on happening until the conflict resolves (possibly, it could keep on going long after that).  Syria's a mess and it's been a mess for a long, long time.  We could've intervened, but we decided not to.  Then, a couple years later, we dropped some bombs on an airfield.  It didn't really change anything, but it got Trump praise from the mainstream media and gave Brian Williams a boner, so money well spent I guess.

I could make daily threads about the horribleness of the situation in Syria, but without any workable solution to the problem, what's the point?

chill98

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKCN18B20E

http://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.789365

The evidence?  Snowmelt on a portion of the roof (2nd link).

One can go on google Earth and find this location.  In approx 2006 they added that portion onto the building.  Snowmelt on roof?  So I looked it up.  Yep a storm hit around the time of the pic in the 2nd link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2900071/Snow-falls-Middle-East-strong-winter-storm-strikes.html

Looking at the history of this via google earth, the roof in that area does not appear black - most current shot was from 2013.  So it appears to have been re-roofed.  Additionally, looking at the roof on the taller portions, one can see melting there also.  Does this drain onto the black roof?  The melting on the black roof is from the edge towards the taller portion with the part nearest the taller building unmelted, as the white against the black roof bows out.  Lots of windows on the melted side.  Would you put in a lot of windows in a crematorium?  Oh, and if you look at the snow on the ground along the black roofed portion, you see thats melted also.  From roof dripping?  Black roofs melt snow much faster than white roofs.  Plus if you look at the grounds themselves, it appears this side of the building did not hold the snow as much as the opposite sides (look to the nearest wall corner).

Is it possible?  Sure.  But if this is the evidence, snowmelt and HVAC, I am unconvinced.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on May 16, 2017, 10:14:26 AM
I read an article about it.  Not sure I can find it now.  I thought about starting a thread, but then I chalked it off as war, where unbelievably shitty stuff happens.  Sometimes the shitty stuff happens to innocent people.  Sometimes it happens to shitty people.  I hesitate to say this, but I'm getting tired of this shit.

Israel said ... assassinate Assad.  But will they do it?  No, they have their goyim do it for them ;-)  That way when the perp gets nuked, the Israelis survive, we do not.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on May 16, 2017, 10:23:43 AM
All we hear comes that comes from media is entirely in the hand of monopoly.
So we have to believe what is told to us. And most of the media services is a propaganda to make us believe what they want us to believe.
Unfortunately because of the propaganda the American nation is brainwashed deeply.

It has been proven that Seth Rich, who was murdered ... gave 44000 DNC emails to Wikileaks .. it wasn't the Russians.  Now they want to claim that ... squirrel ... that N Korea unleashed WannaCry.  Nukes just want to do what they do.  Clinton wet ops at it again.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: chill98 on May 16, 2017, 11:09:09 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKCN18B20E

http://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.789365

The evidence?  Snowmelt on a portion of the roof (2nd link).

One can go on google Earth and find this location.  In approx 2006 they added that portion onto the building.  Snowmelt on roof?  So I looked it up.  Yep a storm hit around the time of the pic in the 2nd link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2900071/Snow-falls-Middle-East-strong-winter-storm-strikes.html

Looking at the history of this via google earth, the roof in that area does not appear black - most current shot was from 2013.  So it appears to have been re-roofed.  Additionally, looking at the roof on the taller portions, one can see melting there also.  Does this drain onto the black roof?  The melting on the black roof is from the edge towards the taller portion with the part nearest the taller building unmelted, as the white against the black roof bows out.  Lots of windows on the melted side.  Would you put in a lot of windows in a crematorium?  Oh, and if you look at the snow on the ground along the black roofed portion, you see thats melted also.  From roof dripping?  Black roofs melt snow much faster than white roofs.  Plus if you look at the grounds themselves, it appears this side of the building did not hold the snow as much as the opposite sides (look to the nearest wall corner).

Is it possible?  Sure.  But if this is the evidence, snowmelt and HVAC, I am unconvinced.

If a dictatorship murders people, what do you expect the regime to do with the bodies ... stuff them and put them up for sale as taxidermy?  Ah yes, secular crusaders, just like the Christian kind, yes?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: fencerider on May 15, 2017, 07:20:55 PM
the latest info in Syria is that Assad is building crematoriums to get rid of people he has killed. Maybe the U.S. should be doing something, but I don't want Trump in charge of that....
What's wrong with building crematoriums? It's against Islamic law and the Muslims won't get to go to Jannah if they're not buried properly? The quicker the bodies pile up, the sooner you can end the civil war.

Baruch

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on May 16, 2017, 01:16:01 PM
What's wrong with building crematoriums? It's against Islamic law and the Muslims won't get to go to Jannah if they're not buried properly? The quicker the bodies pile up, the sooner you can end the civil war.

Right.  But Jews, Christians and Alawites/Shites don't count as Muslim to the Sunnis.  This is why Saudi Arabia has been working to hard to destroy both Yemen and Syria.  It isn't about the US or Russia, but about a 1400 year old civil war we have cleverly put ourselves into.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2017, 01:01:41 PM
If a dictatorship murders people, what do you expect the regime to do with the bodies ... stuff them and put them up for sale as taxidermy?  Ah yes, secular crusaders, just like the Christian kind, yes?

I expect them to continue to bury the bodies outside of town as usual.  Only a few months ago, that was the agreed upon method *according to sources*

http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/2017/02/08/13000-killed-syrian-mass-hangings-victims-buried-mass-graves/

But yes, bringing crematoriums into the hysterics would promote the Deep State agenda much better than the less shocking mass grave method.  Nice thing about cremation, no way to prove the numbers.  Its a yellow cake sale!  Wash Rinse Repeat.

Quote from: BaruchClinton wet ops at it again.
and so it goes

Cavebear

I know missles are expensive, but wouldn't one sent into Assad's bedroom some night solve a lot of problems?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!