Trump shared some classified info with Russia

Started by fencerider, May 15, 2017, 06:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I guess if the president says it, then it is not classified...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Aletheia

As much as I'd like to see Trump go, evidence is required to back up such allegations. However, there does seem to be enough suspicious circumstances surrounding the president to warrant a closer look.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Unbeliever

Maybe with a scanning tunneling microscope.
God Not Found

Shiranu

Quote from: Cavebear on May 18, 2017, 02:22:26 AM
We don't know exactly what info Trump gave the Russians.  Someone at the actual meeting says he went too far, but evidence is required.

I think the president giving classified Israeli information to a Russian ambassador with espionage ties at a meeting set up by Putin, all while banning American press and letting Russian press in, constitutes too far, even if the Intel was just Bibi's secret recipe for his killer hummus.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 18, 2017, 06:33:32 PM
I guess if the president says it, then it is not classified...

Also if the SecState puts it on her unprotected email server, it is also automatically unclassified.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 18, 2017, 07:46:05 PM
I think the president giving classified Israeli information to a Russian ambassador with espionage ties at a meeting set up by Putin, all while banning American press and letting Russian press in, constitutes too far, even if the Intel was just Bibi's secret recipe for his killer hummus.

Both Israel and Russia are opponents of the US.  Some of the things shared can be disinformation ... either false, or true but deliberately misleading.  Of course we all know that if Russia does anything, the Israeli nuclear missiles can reach Moscow.  That should be seen as more of a threat than the NorKs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Two world leaders sharing information about a mutual enemy?
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on May 18, 2017, 11:08:47 PM

America - shining sack of shit on a hill .. why would anyone want to talk to us?  Also if say, Trump shared some info about ISIS ... why would that be a bad thing?  Because the Ds know that ISIS was created by the US (something they deny)?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

so who is the enemy now? D Trump is off to Saudi Arabia and the Sauds are spending $65 million on a party to welcome him.... maybe they will talk about ISiS at the party
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Shiranu

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on May 18, 2017, 11:08:47 PM

That was shared confidentially with one and not the other.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 19, 2017, 07:11:41 PM
That was shared confidentially with one and not the other.

That is normal.  Israel isn't part of the Five Eyes.  Neither is Germany nor France.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: fencerider on May 19, 2017, 05:10:19 PM
so who is the enemy now? D Trump is off to Saudi Arabia and the Sauds are spending $65 million on a party to welcome him.... maybe they will talk about ISiS at the party
They must've had to empty their piggy banks to come up that much!
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 22, 2017, 08:41:41 PM
They must've had to empty their piggy banks to come up that much!

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree :
Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I amend my previous statement.  Trump couldn't keep a secret if he was alone in a locked room.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!