Is Trump threatening FBI director???

Started by fencerider, May 12, 2017, 07:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on May 18, 2017, 08:46:16 AM
You don't live here, brother. The motherfucker is a little more real to us, I think.

I thought this site was on the world wide web, not just america :p

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Whatever Comey knows is very likely in the hands of  Mueller already. Their working relationship goes way back.
And guess who's on the short list to replace Comey.. Mr Mealy Mouth, democratic turncoat himself, Joe Lieberman..
Nothing says get to the bottom of things like Lieberman as he says to Trump,  Yes sir, no sir, anything for the tiniest bit of recognition sir..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

trdsf

Oh, I want to hear tapes out of Asshole's office.  I bet they'd make the Nixon tapes sound downright erudite.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 18, 2017, 10:22:34 AM
Whatever Comey knows is very likely in the hands of  Mueller already. Their working relationship goes way back.
And guess who's on the short list to replace Comey.. Mr Mealy Mouth, democratic turncoat himself, Joe Lieberman..
Nothing says get to the bottom of things like Lieberman as he says to Trump,  Yes sir, no sir, anything for the tiniest bit of recognition sir..

Oh, my! Please tell me it ain't so!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 18, 2017, 06:28:43 PM

Oh, my! Please tell me it ain't so!

Lieberman has represented (in his law firm) Trump businesses ;-)  It is all Kabuki theater.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I can't wait for Trump to be trumped by a real professional investigator!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on May 18, 2017, 10:10:45 PM
Lieberman has represented (in his law firm) Trump businesses ;-)  It is all Kabuki theater.
Well, Kabuki theater isn't all bad - I found this really cool pic:

God Not Found

Baruch

Ironically relevant to another post I made this evening ;-)  You are reading my facial makeup, if not my mind.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Lieberman will not be getting any meaningful government job soon.  By trying to stay a nothing in the middle, he has managed become disliked by nearly everyone.  That takes talent.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on June 07, 2017, 03:53:07 AM
Lieberman will not be getting any meaningful government job soon.  By trying to stay a nothing in the middle, he has managed become disliked by nearly everyone.  That takes talent.
There was a time when Lieberman's face was in front of the TV cameras every day.  I was never impressed, and wasn't sure why.  Did he try to get a presidential nomination or something at one time?

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on June 07, 2017, 09:31:35 AM
There was a time when Lieberman's face was in front of the TV cameras every day.  I was never impressed, and wasn't sure why.  Did he try to get a presidential nomination or something at one time?

Joking?  He was the 2000 campaign VP candidate for the D party.  But he betrayed is own party ... when it was convenient for him 2006 - 2008 (in 2008 he supported McInsane).  He did endorse Hillary in the 2016 election (because she is sufficient AIPAC and warmongering).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Yeah, that's right.  He was the VP candidate.  He gave me the creeps.

Unbeliever

He sounded, I seem to recall, a lot like that dad of the family Alf lived with.
God Not Found

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 07, 2017, 04:22:39 PM
I thought the same thing! :)))
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 07, 2017, 04:22:39 PM
Quote from: Mike Cl on June 07, 2017, 11:07:41 PM
I thought the same thing! :)))
I'm not familiar with Alf's dad.  I'm not that familiar with Alf, although I picture a muppet sort of character.