Is Trump threatening FBI director???

Started by fencerider, May 12, 2017, 07:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

Today Trump tweeted ~"Comey better not have any tapes of our conversations". What is DuhRump thinking?
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Draconic Aiur

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

I noticed a headline this morning claiming Trump has a history of taping conversations even before his presidency, suggesting some sort of threat to Comey could be based on something real.  And I suppose such a tape could damage Comey.  However, I would guess that blackmailing an FBI director would be breaking some kind of law.  But you never know what to take seriously when Trump tweets or speaks.  Less than half of what he says appears to be reality based.  Most of it is just grandiose blather and bravado.  People like Trump, are usually described as "having issues," "out of touch," or "a bit crazy."  We seldom elect such unusually unstable people to that office.  We have, but not usually, and probably none this far out.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on May 13, 2017, 05:32:40 AM
I noticed a headline this morning claiming Trump has a history of taping conversations even before his presidency, suggesting some sort of threat to Comey could be based on something real.  And I suppose such a tape could damage Comey.  However, I would guess that blackmailing an FBI director would be breaking some kind of law.  But you never know what to take seriously when Trump tweets or speaks.  Less than half of what he says appears to be reality based.  Most of it is just grandiose blather and bravado.  People like Trump, are usually described as "having issues," "out of touch," or "a bit crazy."  We seldom elect such unusually unstable people to that office.  We have, but not usually, and probably none this far out.

"history of taping conversations" ... the embarrassment of young Trump on tape, pretending to be someone else ... already went down the memory hole?  Bet he taped it as part of his exhibitionism.  Like Nixon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html?utm_term=.64f2733f7278

Washington Post ... so has to be gospel truth.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

chill98

Quote from: fencerider on May 12, 2017, 07:12:54 PM
Today Trump tweeted "Commey better not have any tapes of our conversations". What is DuhRump thinking?
Then of course there is the actual tweet:

"James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Most people expect " " marks to represent the actual statement.  For future reference, maybe learning to spell "Comey" would be helpful when you are intending to misrepresent someone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias

Baruch

R-cognitive bias is so superior to D-cognitive bias.  Uber-menschen vs Under-menschen.  I think I will skip the whole R/D Mein Kampf.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

thanks for pointing out the typo Chill... it was not meant as a misrepresentation. Just asking the same question that 3 independant reporters asked
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on May 13, 2017, 05:18:47 PM
thanks for pointing out the typo Chill... it was not meant as a misrepresentation. Just asking the same question that 3 independant reporters asked

No independent reporters ... D-reporters, R-reporters all paid by CIA.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

paid by CIA (controlled indictrination agreement???) maybe...

big media outlets get told what to say by the billionaire class, but Trump is a rebel. and people runnin news agencies outa their garage like Brite-Bart have no way to check their stories. Lies and poo all around so watch your step.

Comey was supposed to speak to Congress on Thurs 5/11 before he got fired. I think they called him to testify on Tues 5/16. If they didnt well... they can call him anytime they want so Trump is blowin his wad tryin to keep him from talkin.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on May 13, 2017, 05:49:08 PM
paid by CIA (controlled indictrination agreement???) maybe...

big media outlets get told what to say by the billionaire class, but Trump is a rebel. and people runnin news agencies outa their garage like Brite-Bart have no way to check their stories. Lies and poo all around so watch your step.

Comey was supposed to speak to Congress on Thurs 5/11 before he got fired. I think they called him to testify on Tues 5/16. If they didnt well... they can call him anytime they want so Trump is blowin his wad tryin to keep him from talkin.

Let people talk.  Jaw Jaw is better than Wa Wa - Winston Churchill
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I give major media sources for credence than you do.  It is like conspiracy theorists saying that scientists hide major facts.  They, and major media reporters would get much more fame by exposing "hidden truths" than hiding them.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 18, 2017, 02:26:01 AM
I give major media sources for credence than you do.  It is like conspiracy theorists saying that scientists hide major facts.  They, and major media reporters would get much more fame by exposing "hidden truths" than hiding them.

Everyone is either an employee (slave) or a boss (master).  I trust neither.  Has nothing to do with politics or conspiracy, has to do with human evil.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

four of the top threads on this page is now about trump.

Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Munch on May 18, 2017, 08:40:36 AM
four of the top threads on this page is now about trump.

Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
You don't live here, brother. The motherfucker is a little more real to us, I think.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com