Author Topic: Is Trump threatening FBI director???  (Read 185 times)

Online Munch

Re: Is Trump threatening FBI director???
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2017, 09:03:13 AM »
You don't live here, brother. The motherfucker is a little more real to us, I think.

I thought this site was on the world wide web, not just america :p

Offline AllPurposeAtheist

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 10:22:34 AM »
Whatever Comey knows is very likely in the hands of  Mueller already. Their working relationship goes way back.
And guess who's on the short list to replace Comey.. Mr Mealy Mouth, democratic turncoat himself, Joe Lieberman..
Nothing says get to the bottom of things like Lieberman as he says to Trump,  Yes sir, no sir, anything for the tiniest bit of recognition sir..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Offline trdsf

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 10:59:07 AM »
Oh, I want to hear tapes out of Asshole's office.  I bet they'd make the Nixon tapes sound downright erudite.
"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning." -- Calvin and Hobbes
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck." -- Welcome to Night Vale

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 06:28:43 PM »
Whatever Comey knows is very likely in the hands of  Mueller already. Their working relationship goes way back.
And guess who's on the short list to replace Comey.. Mr Mealy Mouth, democratic turncoat himself, Joe Lieberman..
Nothing says get to the bottom of things like Lieberman as he says to Trump,  Yes sir, no sir, anything for the tiniest bit of recognition sir..

Oh, my! Please tell me it ain't so!
God Not Found
"The Pope may act outside the law, above the law, and against the law."
St. Robert Bellarmine

Offline Baruch

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2017, 10:10:45 PM »

Oh, my! Please tell me it ain't so!

Lieberman has represented (in his law firm) Trump businesses ;-)  It is all Kabuki theater.
שלום