Viral shark attack video was likely faked, say shark experts

Started by Hydra009, May 12, 2017, 01:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Xenu_

It took photography experts to call that fake? I could have told you that. That didnt look like a bite, and that part of the cage was covered in chain mesh anyway.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Hydra009

Quote from: _Xenu_ on May 13, 2017, 04:17:01 PMIt took photography experts to call that fake? I could have told you that. That didnt look like a bite, and that part of the cage was covered in chain mesh anyway.
Yeah.  It's a lot more obvious now that a skeptical light has been cast on it.  But truth be told, the first time I saw it, it looked convincing enough.  It wasn't till I saw articles claiming it was a fake that I started to notice details that cast doubt on its authenticity.

fencerider

1. shark's head is too big to get inside of the cage
2. shark's have more than one tooth (obviously a single cut)

Methinks the only possibility of the video being real is that there was a wire sticking out in the cage and she hit her foot on it
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

_Xenu_

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 13, 2017, 05:06:41 PM
Yeah.  It's a lot more obvious now that a skeptical light has been cast on it.  But truth be told, the first time I saw it, it looked convincing enough.  It wasn't till I saw articles claiming it was a fake that I started to notice details that cast doubt on its authenticity.
I have learned to distrust "shark attack" videos. The vast majority of them I have ever seen were fake.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

PickelledEggs

PickelledEggs

In all seriousness, I thought was a slice from the cage and she wanted to get out because the sharks would be attracted to the blood. But then after watching it again, I didn't even think that.