News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump fired FBI director

Started by fencerider, May 09, 2017, 06:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Well if Trump did try to suborn the Flynn investigation, then he is self-impeached.  Ds get what they want, President Pence ... who has been acting President since mid April.  Smart move, Ds.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

The Skeletal Atheist

I could imagine him dragging Pence down with him. Not because of any conspiracy, but because he is honestly that fucking dumb and spiteful.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

SGOS

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on May 17, 2017, 06:03:20 AM
I could imagine him dragging Pence down with him. Not because of any conspiracy, but because he is honestly that fucking dumb and spiteful.
I don't know much about Pence, but from what I've heard about him here, he could do a lot of damage.  It could be like Nixon being replaced by Spiro Agnew.  But they dumped Agnew who was under investigation for getting kickbacks from contractors (not even related to Nixon's Watergate crap), and replaced him with Gerald Ford before Nixon quit.  Even Ford was acceptable to the Democrats.  Would you want Pence for President?

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: SGOS on May 17, 2017, 07:36:58 AM
Would you want Pence for President?

No. I'd rather have Trump. Trump just wants to make the rich (including himself) richer. Pence wants to make the rich richer by instituting a far fucking right Christian theocracy.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Baruch

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on May 17, 2017, 06:03:20 AM

Comey is that dumb and spiteful.  If some part of the Dark State doesn't like what he is doing, he will have nowhere to hide either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on May 17, 2017, 07:36:58 AM
I don't know much about Pence, but from what I've heard about him here, he could do a lot of damage.  It could be like Nixon being replaced by Spiro Agnew.  But they dumped Agnew who was under investigation for getting kickbacks from contractors (not even related to Nixon's Watergate crap), and replaced him with Gerald Ford before Nixon quit.  Even Ford was acceptable to the Democrats.  Would you want Pence for President?

Ford was in on the Warren Commission report ... he knew where to not go.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on May 17, 2017, 11:00:39 AM
No. I'd rather have Trump. Trump just wants to make the rich (including himself) richer. Pence wants to make the rich richer by instituting a far fucking right Christian theocracy.

Get rid of the stupid clown, replace with the evil clown.  Stop clowning around!  Pence will be OK, he will kick out the Trump family circus, and bring Cheney and Rove back in ... maybe Rummy for a third go at SecDef.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Maybe he should hire Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán for the post - he probably knows more about crime than any other person Chump could name!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

fencerider

el Chapo? one more criminal isnt gonna make the gvmn worse, but you're forgetting that Trump doesn't like Mexicans
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Unbeliever

Well, hiring Guzman would maybe help him with liberal and Hispanic voters?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Even though the President manages the FBI, possible "obstruction of justice" charges can still apply.  It depends on the details.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 18, 2017, 02:20:33 AM
Even though the President manages the FBI, possible "obstruction of justice" charges can still apply.  It depends on the details.

The FBI has had no proper charter since its founding in 1917, as part of President Wilson's secret police to suppress German-Americans during WW I.  Kind of like how the Fed was created a few months before WW I even started, to help finance WW I.  It is deep doo-doo all the way down.  Comey ultimately can't fill J Edgar's dress size.  The US also has to rely on the police state laws enacted since President John Adams.  Wonder why such anachronistic laws, which had opponents, have never been repealed?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

The RD Party of Mass Distraction ;-)  I have seen better from bawling toddlers on the floor having a tantrum in the grocery store.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 17, 2017, 06:30:48 PM
Well, hiring Guzman would maybe help him with liberal and Hispanic voters?

Uninformed liberals, I could see that. Hispanics (at least Mexicans)? Fuck no. At least not the one's that would actually bother to go out and vote. That is exactly the type of person they left their country to get away from.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur