News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump fired FBI director

Started by fencerider, May 09, 2017, 06:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Baruch on May 13, 2017, 05:21:41 PM
Ape men are less to recommend them than you might think.  If one nut says the opposite of another nut ... are neither right, or both right?  You might be close if you add the two opinions, divide by two, to get the average ;-)

You know what you find between a left nut and a right nut.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Shiranu

QuoteYou know, instead of everyone focusing on the first sentence...

"Don't pay attention to where I am wrong."

QuoteThe Democrats are starting to believe their own heated rhetoric about him.

I feel like I am missing something here, because I am imagining a tone where you are saying this isn't a good thing. Democrats should have believed their rhetoric months ago on election day, rather than waiting to learn he really is as shitty as billed.

That is, again, simply based on the tone I am receiving... which is notoriously hard to hear over the interwebs.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on May 13, 2017, 10:48:47 PM
You know, instead of everyone focusing on the first sentence about how the Republicans don't like him, perhaps people should focus on the second sentence.  The Democrats are starting to believe their own heated rhetoric about him.

Both parties are useful fools of the Dark State.  Same as it was in the 60s ... same as ever.  I can't wait for the SJWs to want to invade Vietnam ... to save the Vietnamese from Communism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on May 13, 2017, 10:52:38 PM
You know what you find between a left nut and a right nut.

As long as I am the chief Dick, not that Cheney guy, then I am good with that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 13, 2017, 11:35:58 PM
"Don't pay attention to where I am wrong."

I feel like I am missing something here, because I am imagining a tone where you are saying this isn't a good thing. Democrats should have believed their rhetoric months ago on election day, rather than waiting to learn he really is as shitty as billed.

That is, again, simply based on the tone I am receiving... which is notoriously hard to hear over the interwebs.

Ds could have had Bernie and won the election hands down.  Why not?  Because Ds suck CIA dicks.  The Clintons are a CIA psyop for over 40 years now.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

the Rs been programmed to show up at church so having to show up to vote is a familiar program. the Ds would rather stay home and smoke weed or watch football than show up to vote
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Sylar on May 11, 2017, 10:47:57 PM
Distraction rules the day. Healthcare is hated. Son in law is handing out visas to business prospects like Halloween candy. Muslim ban blocked by courts. Russia investigation won't shut up. Yates testifies. Pressure applies. What rules the day is lies... until... "Look over there!!! We fired Jim Comey over questionable reasons!"

Don't be distracted. Stay on target. Vote these fuckers out in 2018.

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Without fuckers, there would be no people to complain about other people.  Seems reductio ad populum to me.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Distraction rules the day. Healthcare is hated. Son in law is handing out visas to business prospects like Halloween candy. Muslim ban blocked by courts. Russia investigation won't shut up. Yates testifies. Pressure applies. What rules the day is lies... until... "Look over there!!! We fired Jim Comey over questionable reasons!"
It might be part of Trump's well thought out money making scheme, or maybe it's just the chaos of incompetence.  It looks like chaos to me.  But as much as I hate politicians as the next guy, sometimes I think their misguided attempts to "do right" by America are nothing more than crass money grabs in camouflage.  Clinton was big business.  Bush made money for the oil industry. Obama was the Banker's Choice, and Trump will be the Royal Highness of Real State.

Kennedy may have owed his success to the Mafia, probably promised them better times, but then he turned on the Mafia.  The Mafia doesn't appreciate that shit, and revenge by impeachment is not their style.  I remember a group having a conspiracy theory discussion about the Kennedy assassination.  One guy who was a history teacher pointed out that it was not connected to the Mafia, because (and get this), "Even the Warren Commission concluded it was not."   Oh Yeah, like the Warren Commission isn't a part of the corrupt system.

The Trump Administration might be the chaos of incompetence.  We always have a lot of chaos.  Sometimes it's because of incompetence, and sometimes it's part of the plan.  Who knows?

Baruch

This is why Sparta said ... "just say no to Athens".  Athens invented the demagogue.  They have one in charge now.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

Trump or if another alternative would come the presidency,
They don't decide on what they do in their own.
They are absolutely directed. THis is an
inherent quality of being the president of the USA.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on May 16, 2017, 09:04:54 AM
Trump or if another alternative would come the presidency,
They don't decide on what they do in their own.
They are absolutely directed. THis is an
inherent quality of being the president of the USA.

Except for George Washington, nobody could be trusted with that power, not even Lincoln.  Most Presidents in history are ... squirrel ... distractions for what Congress is doing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2017, 01:16:04 PM
Except for George Washington, nobody could be trusted with that power, not even Lincoln.  Most Presidents in history are ... squirrel ... distractions for what Congress is doing.

in that case, there is only one candidate for the next president of the US.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

Don't be distracted. Stay on target. Vote these fuckers out in 2018.

Yeah, it's all Chump all the time these days. Makes me wonder what the hell else is going on that we're not seeing because of the mass distraction going on in the WH.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Jason Harvestdancer

I think Trump should re-hire him now, just to further confuse everyone.  Imagine all the Democratic leadership suddenly switching sides on him again.

And then a week after that, re-fire him.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!