News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump fired FBI director

Started by fencerider, May 09, 2017, 06:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on May 10, 2017, 05:31:47 PM
the AG is known as a racist and a bigot. He was also part of Trump's campaign and conveniently forgot that he talked to a Russian ambassador. It is suspicious that an individual who may be investigated by the FBI looking into the Russian connection would recommend that Trump fire the person in charge of the investigation. The fact that Trump fired someone that is conducting an investigation against him shows he has something to hide.

What is publically known hasnt risen to the level of treason ( still a long way from finding that out); not that its nessecary to find treason to make criminal charges or to impeach him.

If Trump has nothing to hide, he should stop putting road blocks in the way of the investigation. He must be really stupid if he thinks that any thing he does will stop the investigation. Oh wait we already knew he is stupid

If all Republicans are Nixon, then all Democrats are LBJ.  We have regressed to the 60s, for those who weren't alive back then, this is what it was like ... warmongering D and R on both sides of the aisle.

All politicians have something to hide.  Don't like it?  Move to a monarchy.  I would waterboard the whole Congress, and SCOTUS.  For fun.  Since when are Russians the enemy?  Democrats are far more dangerous to me locally ... even though I am not a Republican.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 10, 2017, 06:27:04 PM
They are just trying to cover loose ends. The guy will have a handsome retire package from Drumf probably.
He'll probably become a lobbyist...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

QuoteIf all Republicans are Nixon, then all Democrats are LBJ.

So... the Democrats are the one's with morals, fighting for right, and generally good people who can get shit done while the Republicans are spineless, crime committing douchebags with not an ounce of integrity?

Well, got half of that right at least.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

I heard today Trump just held a presser with the Russian press and banned the US press.. if true this fuck needs to be tossed out of office ASAP, but the GOP ALWAYS puts party above country and nothing we do other than to vote will change any of that.   
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 10, 2017, 10:36:19 PM
So... the Democrats are the one's with morals, fighting for right, and generally good people who can get shit done while the Republicans are spineless, crime committing douchebags with not an ounce of integrity?

Well, got half of that right at least.

The Democrats of the past 20 years proved to me that I was wrong to ever vote for them, and that Nixon was right.  That was a hell of a betrayal of principles.  You just can't get the smell of the plantation out of them.  But it is an improvement over 1860 ... slavery is for everyone now, not just African-Americans.  And the Clintons aren't criminals?  This is why I stopped voting at all for awhile ... there are no good Americans to vote for, because there are no good Americans.  Feel like a Jew ... in 1920s Germany.  The Germans in the 1920s didn't realize they were going to Hell ... neither do the Americans realize that today.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 10, 2017, 10:41:08 PM
I heard today Trump just held a presser with the Russian press and banned the US press.. if true this fuck needs to be tossed out of office ASAP, but the GOP ALWAYS puts party above country and nothing we do other than to vote will change any of that.

Arrest all the Democrats, deport them to Canada?  Or just padded cells, for TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 10, 2017, 10:41:08 PM
There's no 'if' about it: he did bar American press but allow Russian press.

Oh, and now the White House is pissed off at the Russians for posting pictures from the meeting.  Well, what the hell did they expect they were taking pictures for, a scrapbooking project?

Of course, had Hillary been president and sacked Comey, the Repugs would already be forming the impeachment committee.  Fucking hypocrites.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

WTF??  Allegedly, the Trump administration didn't know Sergey Lavrov's photographer also worked for Russian state news.  So, not malicious, just incompetent.  Rest easy, America.

fencerider

well if Trump turns off American reporting, we'll just have to start watching BBC. We will not be denied our entertainment
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on May 11, 2017, 12:30:36 PM
well if Trump turns off American reporting, we'll just have to start watching BBC. We will not be denied our entertainment

I always rely on the BBC ... the American media is both dishonest and juvenile.  But I wouldn't rely on the BBC when reporting about Great Britain.  I would maybe consider Al Jazira for that ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Hydra009

That's...real?  That can't be real.

Unbeliever

The words "can't be real" no longer apply to our world...
God Not Found

Hydra009

The Washington Post apparently was the source for this and they issued a correction:

QuoteSpicer huddled with his staff among bushes near television sets on the White House grounds, not "in the bushes," as the story originally stated.
Whew, that's a relief!

So, he "disappeared into the shadows, huddling with his staff near a clump of bushes and then behind near a tall hedge" and apparently unable to answer basic questions about the circumstances surrounding Comey's firing.

QuoteWas Sessions involved? “That's something you should ask the Department of Justice,” Spicer said.

Was Rosenstein's probe part of a larger review of the FBI? “That's, again, a question that you should ask the Department of Justice,” he said.

Did the president discuss Rosenstein's findings with Rosenstein? “No, I don't believe, I don't know how that sequence went â€" I don't know,” he said.

What was the president's role? “Again, I have to get back to you on the tick-tock,” he said.

When's the last time Trump and Comey spoke? “Uh, I don't know. I don't know. There's some â€" I don't know. I don't know,” he said.

What were the three occasions on which the president says Comey assured him that he was not under investigation? “I don't â€" we can follow â€" I can try, yeah,” he said.

How long did the president deliberate? “I don't, I don't ... I can look at the tick-tock. I know that he was presented with that today. I'm not sure what time,” he said.

Why wasn't Comey given the news in a personal phone call? “I think we delivered it by hand and by email and that was â€" and I get it, but you asked me a question and that's the answer,” he said.

Did Comey's testimony last week â€" which contained inaccuracies â€" influence the decision? “You'd have to ask the Department of Justice. They're the ones that made the recommendation,” he said.
The liberal media attack dogs tried to make him sweat, but instead he came off smelling like roses.  "I don't, I don't...I can look at the tick-tock"  Killing it!  *fist pump*

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 11, 2017, 05:31:14 PM
That's...real?  That can't be real.

Spicer is the son of the next door neighbor to Tim the Toolman ... that photo is proof ... I can only see the top half of his head ;-)

Once the billionaires start their man hunts on their private islands ... the reporters will be the one's hiding in the bushes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.