News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

French election: Macron wins!

Started by Atheon, May 07, 2017, 05:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Atheon on May 09, 2017, 03:22:27 PM
There would be a greater chance of that under Le Pew, because her racism would further anger and radicalize Muslims. Her racism would also increase attacks by non-Muslims against innocent Muslims, Jews and immigrants, like in TrumpMerica.

Islamists aren't going to say "Oh look, Le Pew is president. Let's be good now."

And their not going to suddenly become civilized and adapt to the western way of life because the countries leader welcomes them in with open arms. Last I checked, the religion of peace had its plans for the west that didn't amount to being good citizens of a country that wasn't sucking allahs cocks.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

While I am not opposed to any human beings, as such ... I am a realist as to what ape men are like, and I don't intend to forget that.  Keep most of them at more than arms length, unless you can carefully vett them into your circle of family, friends or coworkers.  I don't care their ethnicity.  Good people are not a problem, bad people are.  But be careful of stereotyping ... the Christian neighbor might be more ready to knife you than the Muslim neighbor ... it all depends on the individuals involved.  But we also judge people by who they associate with.  I would be very careful being close to anyone associated with KKK or anti-Fa for instance.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

I pretty much feel the same these days, I don't do large groups, don't bother with bars or big events, kind of follow the Ra's al Ghul outlook that humanity in general sucks, but unlike him, wouldn't look for a solution for that problem. I'll just stick to friends I have, family, and observe it from my own watchtower.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

fencerider

being too liberal or too conservative is a matter of perspective. Its a whole other game on liberal and conservative when comparing le Pew and Macron...

in our own brand of crazy we now have some one running against Nancy Pelosi on the grounds that she is too right-wing to represent San Fransisco
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on May 10, 2017, 02:07:57 AM
being too liberal or too conservative is a matter of perspective. Its a whole other game on liberal and conservative when comparing le Pew and Macron...

in our own brand of crazy we now have some one running against Nancy Pelosi on the grounds that she is too right-wing to represent San Fransisco

Most Democrats, including Pelosi, are controlled opposition.  She is in Hillary's corner (another controlled deep state asset).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I am glad Marcon won.  Let the next discovered element be named "macronium"!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Blackleaf

So the French prove themselves to have more common sense than we do. At this point, what country isn't smarter than America? Even China is making big changes to reduce their carbon footprint while our nation of idiots still think global warming is just a conspiracy. Fuck this. I'm teaching myself Mandarin.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 12, 2017, 11:41:48 AM
So the French prove themselves to have more common sense than we do. At this point, what country isn't smarter than America? Even China is making big changes to reduce their carbon footprint while our nation of idiots still think global warming is just a conspiracy. Fuck this. I'm teaching myself Mandarin.

I have studied Mandarin.  Studying with a Chinese girlfriend/boyfriend is much funner ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Darn, I want to watch the world burn and was hoping for a Triple Crown.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Maybe if a Democrat spontaneously combusts?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Shame she was the atheist's candidate, in terms of positions towards religion. Thankfully it was in France and not here, so we don't have to listen to, "SEE! This proves atheists are shitty people!".

QuoteYep, now all they need to worry about is being blown up in the street or being raped by gangs of immigrants, but that's no way as bad as what Nazis would do, so that makes it okay :D

"Other people act like shit, so we should act like shit as well because that makes it okay :D"

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 13, 2017, 06:53:22 PM
Shame she was the atheist's candidate, in terms of positions towards religion. Thankfully it was in France and not here, so we don't have to listen to, "SEE! This proves atheists are shitty people!".

"Other people act like shit, so we should act like shit as well because that makes it okay :D"

Unfortunately pacifism usually doesn't work.  With some folk, you have to fight or die.  Don't be too puritanical ... your purity isn't as important as you family.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

My family is dead, so that's not the best way to swing my opinion.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

SGOS

Quote from: Shiranu on May 13, 2017, 06:53:22 PM
I think you have that wrong.  In the US, people would more likely see merit in her position and think atheists might have some good qualities after all.  Not everyone of course, but probably half.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 13, 2017, 10:17:21 PM
My family is dead, so that's not the best way to swing my opinion.

Did you kill them? (sarc)  ... or just dead to you because they aren't SJW?

That is why they are called "dogs of war" ... that is in reference to homeless feral teen males ... during the Middle Ages.  A form of terrorism.  That is why we fight wars with young men ... to get rid of the feral teen males (even if they have a home).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.