Author Topic: French election: Macron wins!  (Read 714 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: French election: Macron wins!
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2017, 07:40:48 AM »
I think you have that wrong.  In the US, people would more likely see merit in her position and think atheists might have some good qualities after all.  Not everyone of course, but probably half.

Only the French are so French ... except for parts of Canada.  Special people like no others ... useful as a control case vs Anglophone stupidity.
שלום

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2017, 05:00:12 PM »
Did you kill them? (sarc)  ... or just dead to you because they aren't SJW?

That is why they are called "dogs of war" ... that is in reference to homeless feral teen males ... during the Middle Ages.  A form of terrorism.  That is why we fight wars with young men ... to get rid of the feral teen males (even if they have a home).

No, I mean they are legitimately dead, mainly in France, Germany and Korea. I was adopted into a family about to go extinct, and all that is really left is my mother and distant relatives I have never met.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 06:16:21 PM by Shiranu »
"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." - Nelson Mandela

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes

Offline Baruch

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2017, 09:56:19 PM »
No, I mean they are legitimately dead, mainly in France, Germany and Korea. I was adopted into a family about to go extinct, and all that is really left is my mother and distant relatives I have never met.

I didn't have that impression before, I didn't mean to be sharp.  You have no adoption relatives, you are on your own? ;-(
שלום