Atheists, what do you think about this argument for intelligent design?

Started by Murat_Devekusu, December 17, 2016, 03:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

No..most are those mean little fuckers that bite like hell.. This is South Carolina..we don't got no nice ants, just fire ants and fire ant wannabes.. Want to kill fire ants? Dump coffee grounds on their nests then sprinkle water on it.. it won't kill all ant species, but it will kill fire ants.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 21, 2017, 06:14:18 AM
No..most are those mean little fuckers that bite like hell.. This is South Carolina..we don't got no nice ants, just fire ants and fire ant wannabes.. Want to kill fire ants? Dump coffee grounds on their nests then sprinkle water on it.. it won't kill all ant species, but it will kill fire ants.

So the ants get caffeinated, stay up without sleeping, go nuts ... kill each other?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

MyelinSheath

The intelligent design (and also the religious) mindset is the following: Science must know and be able to explain everything or else God is necessarily the best explanation.

Parasites come in more than one form, and parasites of the mind such as ID and religious-based thinking are the worst of them all.

Brian37

Creator dieties/god/s have been claimed forever, even before the big three monotheisms. So they are still stuck with which "designer"? And what design? Cockroaches and bacteria outnumber humans and have existed far longer.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Unbeliever

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 21, 2017, 06:14:18 AM
I was raised in the South, so I remember well those damned things! I don't remember S. Carolina, though, even though I was born there. I never made it back - the fire ants kept me away...

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman