Two biomedical questions\ and these can be related to the transhumanism

Started by SoldierofFortune, April 24, 2017, 07:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

Can someone^s heart be made stop wirelessly?

Can any image in someone^s mind be shown wirelessly?

Are these possible? Any idea?

According to my search and questions to an expert medical doctor who has 3 areas of specilazation, there are possible in today^s science.

like science fiction and sad but true.

Hydra009

Did the apostrophe button on your keyboard break?   :question:

Can someone's heart be made stop wirelessly?  A pacemaker can be hacked and wireless computer networks exist, so the answer to the first one is yes.

Can an image in someone's mind be shown wirelessly?  You mean, a person picturing a butterfly and a brain-machine interface being able to detect that and relay that data to a device on a wireless network, like a projector?  It's not outside of the realm of possibility.

So with questions answered, what do you want to talk about regarding transhumanism?

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 24, 2017, 08:56:04 PM
Did the apostrophe button on your keyboard break?   :question:

Can someone's heart be made stop wirelessly?  A pacemaker can be hacked and wireless computer networks exist, so the answer to the first one is yes.

Can an image in someone's mind be shown wirelessly?  You mean, a person picturing a butterfly and a brain-machine interface being able to detect that and relay that data to a device on a wireless network, like a projector?  It's not outside of the realm of possibility.

So with questions answered, what do you want to talk about regarding transhumanism?
Thanks for the sources.
Im writing from the smart tv with keyboard and mouse. and there is not some charackters

Baruch

http://news.berkeley.edu/2011/09/22/brain-movies/

As far as hearts without a pacemaker?  Can they be stopped wirelessly?  A strong enough energy discharge into the heart can stop the heart.  I am thinking perhaps a maser (microwave equivalent to a laser).  Basically damage the heart muscle.  Powerful radar transmitting antennas I understand, can also kill you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Baruch on April 24, 2017, 11:22:00 PM
http://news.berkeley.edu/2011/09/22/brain-movies/

As far as hearts without a pacemaker?  Can the be stopped wirelessly?  A strong enough energy discharge into the heart can stop the heart.  I am thinking perhaps a maser (microwave equivalent to a laser).  Basically damage the heart muscle.  Powerful radar transmitting antennas I understand, can also kill you.

It then can be used for assasination making it look like a medical issue.

Hydra009

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on April 25, 2017, 12:13:50 AMIt then can be used for assasination making it look like a medical issue.
Death by electrical discharge (or some sort of energy weapon) would be pretty obvious upon even cursory inspection, let alone a coroner.

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 25, 2017, 12:23:12 AM
Death by electrical discharge (or some sort of energy weapon) would be pretty obvious upon even cursory inspection, let alone a coroner.

I am sure a way have been found to not catch by them who have developed this sort of technology.

Hydra009

What's your interest in this?  A fiction writing prompt?  Some sort of conspiracy theory?

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 25, 2017, 12:45:26 AM
What's your interest in this?  A fiction writing prompt?  Some sort of conspiracy theory?

Just curiosity.

Some occurences happened to me that lead me to wonder that kind of information.

Blackleaf

I'd be surprised if no one's hacked a pacemaker to kill someone yet. It'd be kinda hard to prove.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on April 25, 2017, 12:13:50 AM
It then can be used for assasination making it look like a medical issue.

Of course.  Assassination has been routine since before Caesar.  One of the best ways to assassinate people, is thru their doctors (whom are barely competent anyway).  Malpractice aforethought.  This suspicion is why Alexander had Hephaestion's doctor executed, when his doctor failed to cure Hephaestion's illness.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on April 25, 2017, 12:32:38 AM
I am sure a way have been found to not catch by them who have developed this sort of technology.

Are coroner's incorruptible?  What really happened to Justice Scalia?  Lots of smoke and mirrors there.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on April 25, 2017, 12:50:13 AM
Just curiosity.

Some occurences happened to me that lead me to wonder that kind of information.

I believe that the death of FDR was ... assisted.  He was dying anyway, but he didn't die soon enough to save Hitler from Stalin.  My guess as to the culprit ... Churchill.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason78

Of course you can stop someones heart wirelessly.   A .45 calibre will stop a human heart, no wires required.

Images keep appearing in my head wirelessly all the time.    Some of the images even turn out to be real!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato