Author Topic: Fusion reactor developments?  (Read 528 times)

Offline Cavebear

Re: Fusion reactor developments?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2017, 04:02:01 AM »
All things technological will eventually either occur or be proven impossible.  Science is to discover which of each.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950

Offline Baruch

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2017, 07:33:31 AM »
All things technological will eventually either occur or be proven impossible.  Science is to discover which of each.

Unfortunately that includes germ warfare, and other things that are against bioethics.  It is possible for humanity to be wiped out in germ warfare (12 Monkeys) ... so it will be.  Thanks scientists.
שלום

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2017, 12:28:51 PM »
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Offline Baruch

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2017, 05:11:05 PM »

Humanity will invent the Holodeck, and disappear in one of those inevitable Holodeck glitches.
שלום

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2017, 10:16:04 AM »
Humanity will invent the Holodeck, and disappear in one of those inevitable Holodeck glitches.
Do write when you get there.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Offline Baruch

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2017, 10:58:28 AM »
Do write when you get there.

Outer space ... were nobody can hear you kvetch?
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2017, 06:08:17 AM »

Feel free.  I look forward to you inventing time travel.  Or teleportation.  Either would be good.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950