Author Topic: Should we worry about nature?  (Read 710 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: Should we worry about nature?
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2017, 07:18:57 AM »
If you want to consider yourself "feral" be my guest.  But I doubt you could survive a week in the woods on your own.  I can.

At least I don't have to shave my fur ;-)
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2017, 09:53:22 AM »
At least I don't have to shave my fur ;-)

If you have it, you probably should.  Meanwhile, what did that have to do with anything?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950

Offline pr126

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2017, 10:13:37 AM »
Meh, fuck the planet.  Here is how:

Sexecology

Ecosex Manifeto

Ecosex research

Ecosex Herstories
MY NAME IS ANNIE SPRINKLE AND I AM A SYBARITIC COUGAR WITH ECOSEXUAL TENDENCIES. I am new bride, recently married to the Earth, the Sky and the Sea, and engaged to marry the Moon. Never had I imagined that I’d be so lucky in love, or become so consumed with seemingly crazy, taboo, sexual desires. Nothing prepared me for this kind of relationship, and for this strange, new sexual identity. There is so much to learn that I feel like a total eco-virgin, sun kissed for the very first time.

“It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.” ― Arthur C. Clarke

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2017, 10:16:58 AM »
Meh, fuck the planet.  Here is how:

Sexecology

Ecosex Manifeto

Ecosex research

Ecosex Herstories

Outstanding fictional phrase.  Is there a fantasy story to go with that?

Offline pr126

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2017, 10:25:37 AM »
Outstanding fictional phrase.  Is there a fantasy story to go with that?
Of course. Californication.

Environmentalists Champion Having Sex With Mother Earth
We make love with the Earth. We are aquaphiles, teraphiles, pyrophiles and aerophiles. We shamelessly hug trees, massage the earth with our feet and talk erotically to plants. We are skinny dippers, sun worshippers, and stargazers. We caress rocks, are pleasured by waterfalls, and admire the Earth’s curves often. We make love with the Earth through our senses. We celebrate our E-spots. We are very dirty.
In summer 2017, Stephens also co-led an “Ecosex Walking Tour” in Germany that offered “25 ways to make love to the Earth, raise awareness of environmental issues, learn ecosexercises, find E-spots, and climax with the planetary clitoris,” according to UC Santa Cruz’s website.
Oh, and don't forget grassylingus.

I think the earth has long passed the age of consent, so it is not illegal to rape the planet.

And the planet shows her appreciation with earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, and volcanic eruptions.

So be careful when you have sex with the planet. Don't get her too excited.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 10:35:40 AM by pr126 »
“It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.” ― Arthur C. Clarke

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2017, 10:29:14 AM »
Of course. Californication.

Environmentalists Champion Having Sex With Mother Earth Oh, and don't forget grassylingus.

I don't think Mother Erth was in my dorm room.  Almost once, but she wanted more beer and left.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2017, 07:13:21 PM »
שלום