Author Topic: Depression that may not be depression  (Read 291 times)

Offline aitm

Re: Depression that may not be depression
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 04:23:50 PM »
Kierkegaard ... theistic existentialism
Sartre ... atheist existentialism

At my first semester anniversary at university my big brother bought me a book. Just what every over-sexed hyper boned teenage kid in a collage town wanted....."Existentialism... from Dostoyevsky to Sarte"...what the fuck?  A rather impressive book that I occasionally strifed through but mostly fanned the pages in effort to make it look read and left it about the living room to enhance my chances in my sole pursuit of pussy.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2017, 03:29:54 AM »
Do you ever just think...damn, natural selection sure is bad at it's job! It's supposed to weed out genes like mine. I shouldn't exist. I wish I didn't 99.9999999(infinitesimal 9s)% of the time.

Online Mr.Obvious

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2017, 03:55:52 AM »
I think if we hadn't become adapt at adapting the environment that adapts us through natural selection, 99% Of us would already have died by now.

Anyways, You may not be born lucky. But you are lucky to be born.
E = Mc²

In the end, we are all standing in the dark,
trying to figure out why we are here.
But let us not choose one direction
without proof of where it is headed.

Check your pocket for matches
so we can observe and learn together
as fast friends and relative idiots.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2017, 06:57:36 AM »
I think if we hadn't become adapt at adapting the environment that adapts us through natural selection, 99% Of us would already have died by now.

Anyways, You may not be born lucky. But you are lucky to be born.

Unfortunately, changing the environment to better adapt to us, creates a metastable situation ... if we lose our grip, the environment reverts to being the hostile bitch she is.
שלום