News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Vaping and diacetyl.

Started by MyelinSheath, April 14, 2017, 11:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

As a smoker I'd say vaping is ok problem is its so new it probably can cause super cancer or something. Same Shit smoke it and die. I vape to get away from being a chain smoker(Die faster than average smoker), and I can say it works to an extent. I seen my stupid generation get crazy on it with candy flavored vape juice and it makes me wanna puke, but about smoking in buildings people who do that are dumb, the only valid is when you've climbed a fuck ton of stairs.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mermaid on April 16, 2017, 07:37:18 PM
It would have been ok to kill this person.

That falls more into the category of offensive perfumes and sprays.  Also unacceptable.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Mermaid on April 16, 2017, 07:37:18 PM
It would have been ok to kill this person.

Yeah, @Johan it's your office, after all. You can do whatever you want in it.
Just say he was trespassing on your property.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mermaid

Johan and share a deep loathing of vanilla scented anything. And strawberries. Once we came to that realization, we knew we were a match made in heaven and have lived together in wedded bliss ever since.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

AllPurposeAtheist

I had given up cigarettes for vaping for awhile, but all those people in the old movies talked me into going back to good old fashion filterless cigarettes..  I have to get those brown stains on my fingers somehow and sticking them up my ass is not an option I'm comfortable with. 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 17, 2017, 08:43:09 AM
and sticking them up my ass is not an option I'm comfortable with. 

hmm....but it was an option you considered eh?

:neener:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Mermaid on April 17, 2017, 08:02:19 AM
Johan and share a deep loathing of vanilla scented anything. And strawberries. Once we came to that realization, we knew we were a match made in heaven and have lived together in wedded bliss ever since.

There was one incident where vanilla-scented soaps were given as part of a wedding gift. But as that person was never Seen nor heard of again, by anyone, it wasn't that big of a problem.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on April 17, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

hmm....but it was an option you considered eh?

:neener:

Only if her ass was smoking hot ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.