News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

New skin in the game

Started by Ananta Shesha, April 14, 2017, 02:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ananta Shesha

Kind regards to all, my main purpose here is intelligent conversation.

I'm an explorer of paradigms and lover of creation stories, both theistic and scientific, old and new.  I'm also a maker of my own cosmological map works and where old ideas are insufficient to explain phenomena I make new ones and test them.

I like to take multiple perspectives on many things and consider them without having to believe or not believe, letting logic parse things out after sufficient contemplation. Then comes the cross checking by peers! That's the fun part for me and I'm very much looking forward to both offering new petectives here and getting my ass handed to me. What else are friends for? ;)

So potential friends I greet you in the spirit of friendly competition, may we all become more skillful for the interaction!

Happy to field any questions.

Sorginak

Welcome to the forum.

You certainly have an interesting introduction that makes the gears in my mind work in overdrive. 

Ananta Shesha

Quote from: Sorginak on April 14, 2017, 02:44:46 AM
Welcome to the forum.

You certainly have an interesting introduction that makes the gears in my mind work in overdrive.

I had to make the switch to a quantum engine several years ago, the old mechanics were generating too much friction at high speed. It's tricky to install but you can't beat fuel-less infinite mileage and power on demand! ....still working out the bugs in that last part ;)

Baruch

Quote from: Ananta Shesha on April 14, 2017, 02:57:20 AM
I had to make the switch to a quantum engine several years ago, the old mechanics were generating too much friction at high speed. It's tricky to install but you can't beat fuel-less infinite mileage and power on demand! ....still working out the bugs in that last part ;)

That only works if your Heisenberg car can pop in and out ... very quickly.  Blink and it's gone.

You and Drew might make a good play date.

Welcome
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Ananta Shesha on April 14, 2017, 02:41:04 AM
Kind regards to all, my main purpose here is intelligent conversation.

I'm an explorer of paradigms and lover of creation stories, both theistic and scientific, old and new.  I'm also a maker of my own cosmological map works and where old ideas are insufficient to explain phenomena I make new ones and test them.

I like to take multiple perspectives on many things and consider them without having to believe or not believe, letting logic parse things out after sufficient contemplation. Then comes the cross checking by peers! That's the fun part for me and I'm very much looking forward to both offering new petectives here and getting my ass handed to me. What else are friends for? ;)

So potential friends I greet you in the spirit of friendly competition, may we all become more skillful for the interaction!

Happy to field any questions.
Welcome, to the planet Earth, my Vulcan friend! But aren't you a little late? Wasn't First-Contact Day nine days ago?
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our little band of heathens.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

Welcome and hope you find a home here. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Welcome.  Glad to have you.

Ananta Shesha

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on April 14, 2017, 08:08:07 AM
Welcome, to the planet Earth, my Vulcan friend! But aren't you a little late? Wasn't First-Contact Day nine days ago?
Earth? Crap...took a wrong turn at the Crab Nebula...ah well...I'll make the most of it!

Ananta Shesha

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 14, 2017, 08:57:00 AM
Welcome to our little band of heathens.
Is there room for anti-orthodox heretic?

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Ananta Shesha on April 14, 2017, 03:03:25 PM
Is there room for anti-orthodox heretic?

As long as you don't mind taking bottom-bunk.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

aitm

another person that wants intelligent conversation...good lord when will they stop. 

Welcome.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Ananta Shesha

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 14, 2017, 03:21:13 PM
As long as you don't mind taking bottom-bunk.
Thank you, but I like to sleep outside the box.

Ananta Shesha

Quote from: aitm on April 14, 2017, 03:32:22 PM
another person that wants intelligent conversation...good lord when will they stop. 

Welcome.
I've plenty of humor to go along with "intelligence". Thinking smart stuff all the time gets boring ;)

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel