Trump is ready for U.S. first strike against N Korea

Started by fencerider, April 13, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Xenu_

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on April 15, 2017, 08:41:11 AM
Try being a liberal in the south. Pretty hard, right? Now try being an anarchocommunist/syndicalist in the south. I keep my views to myself needless to say, otherwise I'd be like an alien down here.
Show me a functional communist state and I will join you. Nothing would give me more pleasure than seeing a bunch of corporate pigs rounded up and shot, but until we have an alternative we need to keep them around. This has been tried before, and North Korea was the result. The USSR collapsed from its own inefficiencies, and China gave up on communism completely. Cuba remains communist, but its dirt poor.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Atheon

Quote from: Baruch on April 15, 2017, 07:32:13 AM
Assad and Un are Trump supporters?  Who knew!
Kim most certainly is. Indeed, he endorsed Trump during the campaign. An apocalyptic war is his wet dream.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on April 15, 2017, 10:06:23 AM
Kim most certainly is. Indeed, he endorsed Trump during the campaign. An apocalyptic war is his wet dream.

Hard to get dates so alternatives are necessary.  How about this Facebook come-on ... "Evil dictator, murdered last girl friend" ... sheesh!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Quote from: _Xenu_ on April 15, 2017, 09:21:04 AM
Show me a functional communist state and I will join you.
The Amana Colonies in Iowa were one of the most successful examples of communism. But that experiment failed eventually.

Communism only works on small scales. Once a community grows large enough so that its residents no longer know everyone within the community, and consequently no longer care about the well-being of everyone else equally, communism is doomed to fail.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

_Xenu_

Quote from: Atheon on April 15, 2017, 10:23:30 AM
The Amana Colonies in Iowa were one of the most successful examples of communism. But that experiment failed eventually.

Communism only works on small scales. Once a community grows large enough so that its residents no longer know everyone within the community, and consequently no longer care about the well-being of everyone else equally, communism is doomed to fail.
Right. Communism can be a great thing among small groups of related people, but trying to scale it up the level of a nation state leads to disaster. People are never going to care about strangers the way they care about their own families, and communist countries always become totalitarian shitholes trying to force them to. That and everyone starves just like in North Korea.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Gawdzilla Sama

"From each according to what they can get away with, to each according what they can get away with."

Humans are the reason communism will never work. We're not Smurfs. Hell the Smurfs weren't Smurfs.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: _Xenu_ on April 15, 2017, 09:21:04 AM
Show me a functional communist state and I will join you. Nothing would give me more pleasure than seeing a bunch of corporate pigs rounded up and shot, but until we have an alternative we need to keep them around. This has been tried before, and North Korea was the result. The USSR collapsed from its own inefficiencies, and China gave up on communism completely. Cuba remains communist, but its dirt poor.
I think you missed the anarchist part of the equation. Nonetheless, I didn't mention that to argue politics though, that's a whole nother' tangent from the thread topic. I just mentioned it because fuck living in trump land, man.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Baruch

Good news ... NorK missile launch fail.  Bad news ... more aerospace engineers to be executed by feral dogs.

More news ... VP Pence went to visit the troops in S Korea.  So ... he is the real President, as Cheney was under George W ... and Trump is the bullet catcher, as was George W himself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

The Korean War never ended

And we're still burying people from that stupid war:

Korean War Soldier Receives Proper Burial In Mass. Hometown

And now it looks very much like the war will be going strong soon.

Can they blame Obama or Clinton for this? I'm sure they'll try like hell.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 18, 2017, 04:53:11 PM
The Korean War never ended

And we're still burying people from that stupid war:

Korean War Soldier Receives Proper Burial In Mass. Hometown

And now it looks very much like the war will be going strong soon.

Can they blame Obama or Clinton for this? I'm sure they'll try like hell.

Different Democrat ... it was Truman's fault.  Mostly for leaving our troops on the wrong side of the sea between Japan and Korea.  Had our troops not been in S Korea, it would have been a fait accompli for Kim, and Mao and Stalin.  It is also McArthur's fault for not anticipating the Reds for taking advantage of an obvious Western weakness ... unless of course we intended to sucker them in.  But then his defense of the Philippines in 1941 was comically tragic.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

fencerider

let's not forget that defense contractors will always push for action. No conflict => no profits...

Oh yeah Duh Trump just upped the military budget. He's gonna have to show some results for the extra money he is getting. It's too bad his brain is not as big as his yooge bigley talk
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Hydra009

Quote from: Atheon on April 19, 2017, 12:38:43 AM
I'm calling it: Chump is showing signs of Alzheimers. We have a brain-addled "president" leading us into war with Korea (and China).

http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/donald-trumps-mental-lapses-rapidly-worsen-as-he-keeps-calling-paul-ryan-by-wrong-name/2352/
"I don’t want to telegraph what I’m doing or what I’m thinking," says man well-known for doing just that on Twitter.

fencerider

trump has alzheimer's? shouldn't that invoke the article where the pres is incapitated the vp takes over?

heard some lady married to a guy with ADD sayin "I'm tellin you Trump has ADD. He acts just like my husband"
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on April 20, 2017, 02:25:40 AM
trump has alzheimer's? shouldn't that invoke the article where the pres is incapitated the vp takes over?

heard some lady married to a guy with ADD sayin "I'm tellin you Trump has ADD. He acts just like my husband"

Already happened ... VP Pence went to S Korea, not Trump.  Fortunately the qualifications to be President are few, and only Arnold Swartzenegger is disqualified ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.