Trump drops 20,000 lbs bomb in Afganistan

Started by fencerider, April 13, 2017, 01:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on April 13, 2017, 08:00:15 PM
Actually does now show him as praising the use of the bomb, through did find out it was created back in 2003 under George W Bush, so even he didn't consider using it then.

Worse, insiders say today that Trump will move 50,000 to 150,000 of my fellow Americans to Syria.  Guess the Chinese will have to handle the NorKs on their own.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

crap I shoulda ran for Pres. I aint as dumb as this dude that is 30 yrs older than me. Oh wait!!! I'm not rich.... nevermind
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on April 14, 2017, 02:42:26 AM
crap I shoulda ran for Pres. I aint as dumb as this dude that is 30 yrs older than me. Oh wait!!! I'm not rich.... nevermind

I agree .. letting the MIC drive the tour bus is stupid.  I = Intel, not Industry.  So when you have to move, and start at a new school ... do you challenge all the other boys in your grade to a fist fight, and offer to fight them all at the same time?  NYC stupid.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

_Xenu_

What exactly is there in Afghanistan to bomb? Tents? Caves? Goat herders? Is dumbass really picking yet another fight?
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: _Xenu_ on April 14, 2017, 09:30:19 AM
What exactly is there in Afghanistan to bomb? Tents? Caves? Goat herders? Is dumbass really picking yet another fight?
Caves are natural, and much tougher, bunkers. The terrain favors them in that area. The MOAB was developed in '03 but the tactical situation that would require deployment never developed to the "GO" point.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: _Xenu_ on April 14, 2017, 09:30:19 AM

Goat herders

Not goat herders

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Video here: http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/14/mother-of-all-bombs-explode-isis-afghanistan/

They say this was planned pre-T.rump. So now PR will think it's a stupid idea.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 14, 2017, 10:40:10 AM
Video here: http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/14/mother-of-all-bombs-explode-isis-afghanistan/

They say this was planned pre-T.rump. So now PR will think it's a stupid idea.

Not really ... Obama was such a pacifist ... so was Hillary ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on April 13, 2017, 06:09:43 PM
Every President, back to Washington, including Obama, makes war on someone.  It is what they do.
Yeah, usually when their approval numbers are low, and they need a ratings boost. It's just par for the course.

Maybe Chump's trying to show Kim in N. Korea just how tough he is, and he's maybe threatening N. Korea so S. Korea will give him a better deal as he tries to revamp the S. Korean trade pact.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

Sometimes it feels like international politics is just a group of street gangs trying to swagger their dick sizes to one another on whos the most badass and 'no be dissin mah hood', but every so often you get one gang member who takes it to far.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin