A Korean Terrorist Just Detonated a Bomb in Japan - Six People Killed

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, April 12, 2017, 12:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

This is why no one likes you, D.Va.
in b4 missing the joke
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Sorginak

SoldierofFortune

Why do terrorist attacks increase nowadays? In Turkland, There has been attacks by PKK for years. But In Russia and then in Japania.
There must be a meaning of this in terms of global politics.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on April 12, 2017, 12:11:53 PM
Why do terrorist attacks increase nowadays? In Turkland, There has been attacks by PKK for years. But In Russia and then in Japania.
There must be a meaning of this in terms of global politics.
We just hear about them more. Better means of spreading FUD.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 12, 2017, 12:18:32 PM
We just hear about them more. Better means of spreading FUD.

I've googled the word FUD and it has given the result the meaning of the abbrevation of FUD is: Fear, Uncertainity and Doubt.

OK then who are doing this? Whose hand can access all over the major countries soils?

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on April 12, 2017, 12:38:51 PM
I've googled the word FUD and it has given the result the meaning of the abbrevation of FUD is: Fear, Uncertainity and Doubt.

OK then who are doing this? Whose hand can access all over the major countries soils?

The Rothschilds and the Pope.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Baruch on April 12, 2017, 01:03:55 PM
The Rothschilds and the Pope.

What is their top plan about the world politics?

If you enlighten me, ı'd be very happy. For the last few years i have shown interest about this kind of things...

It's obvious you know much more than me...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on April 12, 2017, 12:38:51 PM

The 24/7 new agencies.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 12, 2017, 01:52:58 PM
The 24/7 new agencies.

But that agencies have no power to explode bombs in city centers but someones have!.......

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on April 12, 2017, 02:08:03 PM
But that agencies have no power to explode bombs in city centers but someones have!.......
The agencies profit from FUD, so it's in their interest to play up the horrible and horrific.
PZ Myers

Shiranu

Edit - Actually, in hindsight this is a subject I don't particularly feel comfortable encouraging and engaging in the joke of...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on April 12, 2017, 01:31:31 PM
What is their top plan about the world politics?

If you enlighten me, ı'd be very happy. For the last few years i have shown interest about this kind of things...

It's obvious you know much more than me...

1. Largest and oldest secret bureaucracy on Earth (since 4th century CE) ... pedophilia central (and non-clerical world leaders too)

2. Most wealthy and secret family on Earth (since BoE founding) ... but going back in Jewish moneylending to Roman times ... the Jewish Temple was the ancient version of the BIS and IMF.

The combination would be awesome, since it used to be illegal for Christians to engage in banking ... so they had to use Jewish money-lenders as front men ... for centuries now.  This nearly ended when Pope Pius betrayed the Jewish community in Rome, who had been under Papal protection (see hostage) since before there was a Christian Pope ... just a Pontifex Maximus ... chief priest, once held by the young Julius Caesar ... which is now the actual title of the Pope in Latin.  Of course Jewish Mafia cutting a deal with the Roman Mafia has had its ups and downs.  Mostly downs in the 20th century ... Mussolini gave the Vatican financial independence, by transferring much of the Italian gold reserve to the Vatican in the 1920s.  Part of the kabuki in Europe now is whether Germany will get that gold.

In American Mafia history, it was mostly Italian Mafiosi hiring Jewish Mafiosi for lawyering up, and occasional assassination of Irish Mafia (St Valentine's Day Massacre).  Jewish Mafia controlled Cuba, until Castro kicked them out.  It wasn't just Cuban exiles who wanted Castro dead.  Italian Mafia/Irish Mafia backing for WW II & OSS (prior version of CIA) ... particularly in Sicily and Italy ... was very helpful.  Also kept the NYC docks running on time.

So what would a giant multisided organized crime syndicate do for fun?  Maybe have the CIA run drugs since the 1960s, do endless money laundering and tax evasion and blackmail of royalty and other world leaders.  That is why ... Davos and Bilderbergers .... they have to check in with their Boss of Bosses.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

This topic should have never been in the news section. According to my Japanese friend the relationship of Korea and Japan has been deteriorating over the last few weeks. Many Japanese are concerned about an emerging hostile relationship with Korea.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on April 13, 2017, 04:26:05 PM
This topic should have never been in the news section. According to my Japanese friend the relationship of Korea and Japan has been deteriorating over the last few weeks. Many Japanese are concerned about an emerging hostile relationship with Korea.

Goes back 1500 years or more.  But at least the Japanese royal family finally admitted that they are part Korean ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Goku really has to control his power.  And you never know about Vegeta!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!