Deep State now past 100 years old ...

Started by Baruch, April 08, 2017, 09:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"POLITICAL PARTIES EXIST TO SECURE RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT AND TO EXECUTE THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. FROM THESE GREAT TASKS BOTH OF THE OLD PARTIES HAVE TURNED ASIDE. INSTEAD OF INSTRUMENTS TO PROMOTE THE GENERAL WELFARE, THEY HAVE BECOME THE TOOLS OF CORRUPT INTERESTS WHICH USE THEM IMPARTIALLY TO SERVE THEIR SELFISH PURPOSES. BEHIND THE OSTENSIBLE GOVERNMENT SITS ENTHRONED AN INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT, OWING NO ALLEGIANCE AND ACKNOWLEDGING NO RESPONSIBILITY TO THE PEOPLE." THEODORE ROOSEVELT, AUG 1912

The American people have been asleep sheep for over 100 years now.  Ask "What is the Federal Reserve".  It was created the year after the 1912 election, by President Wilson, a Democrat.

"WE ARE AT THE PARTING OF THE WAYS. WE HAVE, NOT ONE OR TWO OR THREE, BUT MANY, ESTABLISHED AND FORMIDABLE MONOPOLIES... WE HAVE COME TO BE ONE OF THE WORST RULED, ONE OF THE MOST COMPLETELY CONTROLLED AND DOMINATED, GOVERNMENTS IN THE CIVILIZED WORLD--NO LONGER A GOVERNMENT BY FREE OPINION, NO LONGER A GOVERNMENT BY CONVICTION AND THE VOTE OF THE MAJORITY, BUT A GOVERNMENT BY THE OPINION AND THE DURESS OF SMALL GROUPS OF DOMINANT MEN." WOODROW WILSON, THE NEW FREEDOM, 1913

This one is often misquoted, but the above is the actual record.  From the same document:

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Elsewhere he wrote:

"We must have a currency, not rigid as now, but readily, elastically responsive to sound credit, the expanding and contracting credits of everyday transactions, the normal ebb and flow of personal and corporate dealings. Our banking laws must mobilize reserves; must not permit the concentration anywhere in a few hands of the monetary resources of the country or their use for speculative purposes in such volume as to hinder or impede or stand in the way of other more legitimate, more fruitful uses. And the control of the system of banking and of issue which our new laws are to set up must be public, not private, must be vested in the Government itself, so that the banks may be the instruments, not the masters, of business and of individual enterprise and initiative." - Woodrow Wilson, in advocating for the Federal Reserve. 

But in fact, this is what "didn't" happen in 2008 and on other prior occasions.  In trying to squelch the speculations of the smaller banks, we were handed to the tender mercies of the big banks.  Eventually thru the BIS and other trans-national banking, we were thrown onto the tender mercies of old world finance.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

More relevant quotes:

“I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.” - Thomas Jefferson

"THE RESULT IS AN OLIGARCHY OF PRIVATE CAPITAL, THE ENORMOUS POWER OF WHICH CANNOT BE EFFECTIVELY CHECKED EVEN BY A DEMOCRATICALLY ORGANIZED POLITICAL SOCIETY. THIS IS TRUE SINCE THE MEMBERS OF LEGISLATIVE BODIES ARE SELECTED BY POLITICAL PARTIES, LARGELY FINANCED OR OTHERWISE INFLUENCED BY PRIVATE CAPITALISTS WHO, FOR ALL PRACTICAL PURPOSES, SEPARATE THE ELECTORATE FROM THE LEGISLATURE...AND CONTROL, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THE MAIN SOURCES OF INFORMATION." ALBERT EINSTEIN, 1949

On NYC of Washington DC ...

"...A CITY IN WHICH JUSTICE AND HONOR WERE FOR SALE IN THE MARKETPLACE, AND HUMAN BEINGS WRITHED AND FOUGHT AND FELL UPON EACH OTHER LIKE WOLVES IN A PIT; IN WHICH LUSTS WERE RAGING FIRES, AND MEN WERE FUEL...FOR THE GAME HAD NEVER BEEN FAIR, THE DICE WERE LOADED. THEY WERE SWINDLERS AND THIEVES OF PENNIES AND DIMES, AND THEY HAD BEEN TRAPPED AND PUT OUT OF THE WAY BY THE SWINDLERS AND THIEVES OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.” UPTON SINCLAIR, THE JUNGLE
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Our country was founded by an elite group of slave owners with extraordinary brilliance, but overshadowed by self interest.  On paper, the ideology was intoxicating, minus the shadow of slavery, but ideologies get tweaked in such a way that the powerful will bend the system to suit their needs.  These days it's effectively done through convincing propaganda, rather than direct rule.  Once established, inertia sets in and it becomes the norm.  No one in their right mind would allow that to happen without the propaganda.  Madison Avenue turned it into a business.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 08, 2017, 10:26:56 AM
I love a good conspiracy theory.
During the Iraq invasion, NPR did an interview with a guy that outlined how Bush was manipulated by his cabinet, heavily weighted by members of New American Century (the neocons), who were able to convince him to invade the Mideast.  The interviewer said, "So you are saying this was a conspiracy."  They guy being interviewed said, "Oh no.  It wasn't a conspiracy.  They had been openly advocating a Mideast invasion since the Elder Bush Administration, as well as the Clinton Administration, but were brushed aside by both administrations as foolish ideologues.  You can go to their website, and read their original plan for invading the Mideast.  It was nothing done in secret, just something few people were paying attention to."

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 08, 2017, 10:26:56 AM
I love a good conspiracy theory.

Founding fathers were conspirators.  Ignore multiple presidents, if you wish.  They were space aliens.

Still working for Allen Dulles?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

About 6 months ago I got into the truther community. I can't even talk to anyone who doesn't believe there exists a deep state/shadow government anymore. Their understanding of this world is fundamentally different than mine. The sheep will continue to choose sides among the false, manufactured left-right paradigm.

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 11, 2017, 12:53:17 AM
About 6 months ago I got into the truther community. I can't even talk to anyone who doesn't believe there exists a deep state/shadow government anymore. Their understanding of this world is fundamentally different than mine. The sheep will continue to choose sides among the false, manufactured left-right paradigm.
Hell  yeah! It's right there on the back, of the inside of Mike Pence's skull...a proper scalping will reveal your mission...enter the maze...
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Baruch

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on April 11, 2017, 01:54:29 AM
Hell  yeah! It's right there on the back, of the inside of Mike Pence's skull...a proper scalping will reveal your mission...enter the maze...

Yes ... an actual spy technique from ancient times ... writing on head after head shave, then grow hair back, then go thru enemy lines.

Personally it isn't clear to me, what happened on 9/11, but the idea that George W and Dick are innocent ... is the main conspiracy theory, by the majority.  They aren't choir boys.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 11, 2017, 12:53:17 AM

The actions by the commercial and government leaderships so so bizarre .... I have to at least think they are pulling our legs, if not chopping them off (Procrustes).  Our friends here of course enjoy their red/blue pill ... gotta just smile at that.  Drunkards don't drink too much, just ask any alcoholic.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on April 08, 2017, 10:01:44 AM
Our country was founded by an elite group of slave owners with extraordinary brilliance, but overshadowed by self interest.  On paper, the ideology was intoxicating, minus the shadow of slavery, but ideologies get tweaked in such a way that the powerful will bend the system to suit their needs.  These days it's effectively done through convincing propaganda, rather than direct rule.  Once established, inertia sets in and it becomes the norm.  No one in their right mind would allow that to happen without the propaganda.  Madison Avenue turned it into a business.

Most people weren't slave-owners.  The majority worked for themselves.  It is typical that people follow the politics of the wealthiest.  And that is not a good way of thinking.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

Slave-owning is  bad now. For most of history it just was. Retrofitting today's morality on the 1700s is rather bizarre.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SoldierofFortune

These guys control all the world, not just America;
and have control over all kind of media, including the internet; but the most importantly, they have control over the technology...

The reason they spread these things that seem like conspiracy is that they want you to know that they lead the world like they want and you can't do anything as one person...

SoldierofFortune

If they wish you didn't even know about the conspiracy that has been talked to...
The minister of Truth wouldn't let you know... : )

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers