News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Are you ready for the SHTF?

Started by fencerider, April 06, 2017, 01:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

Quote from: Baruch on April 06, 2017, 07:35:21 AM
NorK missiles can reach Japan now, isn't that serious enough?

Sorry I should have been more detailed. N Korea already had nuclear bombs. Two weeks ago N.K. successfully launched an ICBM. It has been confirmed in the last few days that it is capable of reaching the U.S. (possible as far east as Denver). The only piece left for N.K. to figure out is how to miniaturize the bomb to make it fit in a missile.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

PickelledEggs

I gotta be completely honest... I don't completely know how I feel about Trump bombing Syria's base...

fencerider

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 06, 2017, 10:36:13 AM
Sthf? Can't find that acronym. :(

sorry for the typo

do you know this phrase snafu? that means situation normal all fkd up

SHTF means the Chump can get us all screwed up
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Trying to impress President Xi of China, while he is here to talk over the NorK situation?  If our hands were clean with ISIS, that would be one thing, but ISIS works for us.  I am sure we would love to whip up the Uighers in W China, just to give the Chinese something to think about.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: fencerider on April 06, 2017, 10:52:12 PM
sorry for the typo

do you know this phrase snafu? that means situation normal all fkd up

SHTF means the Chump can get us all screwed up
Actually, you're looking for FUBAR.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers