Author Topic: Are you ready for the SHTF?  (Read 289 times)

Offline fencerider (OP)

Re: Are you ready for the STHF?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2017, 10:46:39 PM »
NorK missiles can reach Japan now, isn't that serious enough?

Sorry I should have been more detailed. N Korea already had nuclear bombs. Two weeks ago N.K. successfully launched an ICBM. It has been confirmed in the last few days that it is capable of reaching the U.S. (possible as far east as Denver). The only piece left for N.K. to figure out is how to miniaturize the bomb to make it fit in a missile.
god is never early, but he is never late either... so true, so true; but I would rather have him show up late than to not show up at all. When was the last time god showed up for anything??? uh never

Online PickelledEggs

Re: Are you ready for the SHTF?
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2017, 10:48:25 PM »
I gotta be completely honest... I don't completely know how I feel about Trump bombing Syria's base...
"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Offline fencerider (OP)

Re: Are you ready for the STHF?
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2017, 10:52:12 PM »
Sthf? Can't find that acronym. :(

sorry for the typo

do you know this phrase snafu? that means situation normal all fkd up

SHTF means the Chump can get us all screwed up
god is never early, but he is never late either... so true, so true; but I would rather have him show up late than to not show up at all. When was the last time god showed up for anything??? uh never

Offline Baruch

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2017, 11:17:34 PM »
Trying to impress President Xi of China, while he is here to talk over the NorK situation?  If our hands were clean with ISIS, that would be one thing, but ISIS works for us.  I am sure we would love to whip up the Uighers in W China, just to give the Chinese something to think about.
שלום

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2017, 09:12:40 PM »
sorry for the typo

do you know this phrase snafu? that means situation normal all fkd up

SHTF means the Chump can get us all screwed up
Actually, you're looking for FUBAR.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers