Hello everyone, I have a HUGE favour to ask of you!!! I want to know ur opinions

Started by Manga, April 02, 2017, 06:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manga

I know I keep saying I fear hell, but it would really make me feel better if some logical and rational minds could just look at this article and tell me what they think. It would really be appreciated.
http://www.precious-testimonies.com/BornAgain/L-N/LaFondT.htm

I really appreciate this in advance, I'm just so afraid.

this is what I wanted people to read, and the link is listed above:
I was living in Columbus, Ohio. My job was building fire trucks for Sutphen Fire Equipment Corporation in Dublin. I had been working there for about four years at that time. It was Friday, about 2:30 in the afternoon.  We were putting doors of fire trucks together, punching out the holes on the doors. We would do about 60 at a time, which would be about 3 or 4 trucks worth. Gill, a fellow employee and friend of mine, was picking up the doors and putting them into the punch machine. I would hold them at the top and line each one up on the press, then let go. He would push a button with his foot and the machine would punch out the hole in each door.

The day was a typical cold winter day and a pile of metal was brought in from outside the plant with snow all over it and of course the snow had melted, which left us standing in a pool of water. We weren't worried about it - otherwise we would have left and not worked there until the water dried up.

I would put my left hand on the stack of metal, which was located on the left side of my body, and then take my left hand off the metal, and then put my right hand on the machine to turn a wheel that would punch a hole in the metal for the door locks.  I would go back and forth like this all the while thinking that the machine was grounded, which it wasn't, we found out later.   

This was happening in the afternoon while others in the plant were also busy doing the jobs they were assigned to.  Sometimes the others would have their backs to me and this is the way the accident happened when Gill had walked away.

I touched the stack of metal with my left hand and touched the machine with my right hand at the same time, which caused me to become the ground of the electricity â€" completing the circuit. Electricity shot through me and it picked my feet right up off the ground - contracting the muscles in my legs and bending them backwards.  I knew right away that I was getting electrocuted, yet I was still able to look out into the shop from the platform that I was on and I could see everything going on as normal. No one knew that I was being electrocuted.

While I was getting electrocuted crucifixion style, the electricity was flowing right through me and shortly thereafter I saw my spirit leave my body. Instantly, I was in hell!

At that time, I didn't know anything about the Bible. I wasn't a religious person or a Christian and didn't know any Christians. I just know that I was cast into black outer darkness. I heard the most horrifying, tormenting screams imaginable. I heard these time and time again, and although I never saw who was screaming, I myself, would scream because of the fear of those frightening screams and what was about to happen next.

MY SINS WERE TORMENTING ME IN HELL!

My sins began tormenting me while I was in that horrible place. I saw my sins pass from my right to my left like on some sort of a movie screen, viewing them all the way back to the age of five. As I viewed each sin, it would make me scream out in torment!

Now…here I am a young man of 27 years of age while this was happening…seeing all my sins pass before me in living color, screaming in torment by every sin I saw. I saw my very first sin committed at the age of five. It was the sin of disobedience - not honoring my mother and my father. My mother said, "I don't want you boys to eat those marshmallows. We are going to roast them over the fire in the backyard with the family tonight."  My mother caught my brother, Cliff and I, hiding behind a stump in our backyard in Farmington, Michigan, eating those marshmallows. This wasn't a sin of murder, or rape, or whatever the world considers a horrible sin, but a simple sin of disobedience. It was the last of a long line of sins shown to me. I saw sin - after sin - after sin. For every sin, I screamed with torment! The pain of that torment cannot be expressed in human words.

People have asked me, "How long were you there?" Well, it felt like eternity. It seemed that long! I couldn't tell you how long I was there, but I know this much -- I don't ever want to go back!

Besides the screaming of other people in torment, there were also demons. Yes, there really are demons! I could see their grotesque faces. They came up to me and taunted me with indescribable horror and fear -- yelling in my face with such intense volume; things like: "We’ve got you now!" Laughing and sneering at me saying, "We fooled you!   We got you now!" … followed by hideous, evil laughter.

While this was happening, I began to realize I had been spiritually blinded â€" deceived my whole life about the actual reality of there being evil spirits deceiving us without our realization â€" demons working under Satan’s command â€" but worse yet â€" there being a literal hell where people suffer torment for their sins because they didn’t accept the pardon God gives us through Jesus Christ -- Jesus Christ taking the punishment for our sins when He died on the cross, so we can be forgiven for them and not have to suffer for them once we die like I was experiencing at that moment.

Worse yet…while I was there…I had the great realization there was no hope â€" NO HOPE of ever seeing God, but rather suffering for my sins for all eternity!  No hopelessness in this life compares to the hopelessness I was experiencing at that moment, but yet even in my hopeless state, I somehow managed to cry out to God during this time, pleading, "Oh God - help me!" Again, "God - help me!"

Now here is what is both stunning and amazing. On my last scream pleading for God to help me…I felt God’s hand reach down and touch my shoulder. He is everywhere. In the Bible you will read it. He is in Heaven, and on earth and even in hell if He wants to be, and I’m sure glad beyond what words can describe that He wanted to be there at that moment for ME!  He heard my plea. The right hand of the Lord touched me. I felt His fingers and thumb on my shoulder and He pulled me out of hell. He set me free from not only from the torments of hell, but that electricity as well!

One of my fellow workers, Joe, who was the safety foreman in the shop, was about 150 feet from me, at the other end of the shop.  He had heard my scream, but he didn't know who had screamed nor did he hear the words I screamed, 'God help me!'

Immediately he started asking people, "Who was it that screamed like that?", and they exclaimed, “Tim!"  Then he quickly walked over and asked me, "Why did you scream like that?"

I told him, "Joe, that machine bit me! It electrocuted me!"

aitm

Lucky you....150 billion he left there...nice piece of shit god there eh?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cavebear

Quote from: Manga on April 02, 2017, 06:21:09 PM
I know I keep saying I fear hell, but it would really make me feel better if some logical and rational minds could just look at this article and tell me what they think. It would really be appreciated.
http://www.precious-testimonies.com/BornAgain/L-N/LaFondT.htm

I really appreciate this in advance, I'm just so afraid.

You need serious professional psychiatric help.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SGOS

Try to be a good person because it's the right thing to do, doing unto others being a fair way to treat people.  Let's say there really was a Hell.  Would this change anything about the merits of goodness toward others?  No, not being a dick to other people most of the time is still an admirable thing.  If there is a Hell, God will do whatever pleases him no matter what you do, so practice decency for it's own sake.  You can at least be led off to eternal torment with God leading you toward the place of your imminent suffering, knowing you didn't hurt anyone near as bad as you are going to hurt in the fires you are about to endure.  Your case is hopeless, but you will suffer eternal torment knowing that you didn't really deserve any of this, and perhaps that will give you some solace.

You will get to know and understand God as the dungeon's deity of ultimate despair, while he sometimes tightens the screws himself and takes pleasure from the pain he inflicts on you and others.  He is God the Almighty, and you will understand this better every time he breaks one of your bones or violates an orifice with a glowing iron poker that he drags from a fiery forge.  He is your Lord and Master, and you will have arrived at your destiny.  So enjoy being nice to others while you can, because you won't have much time for it later on.

Mike Cl

Well, Manga, it is hard for me to believe you are not a Christian Troll thinking they are being clever by pro-porting to ask the 'atheists' their opinions.  Just another way to get theistic bullshit before the eyes of the unbelievers.  If you are that afraid then you need some serious emotional doctoring.  Seek help now!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mr.Obvious

You've had our opinions on this stuff multiple times over.
If you don't get it; you don't get it. Whatever. Take pascale's wager and hope being Good for selfish reasons and fear is Good enough.
I think I speak for most of us if I say we don't care as long as you don't become Some preachy douchebag and leave this hell-shit out of our forum. We ain't afraid. We told you why. You make up your own damn mind. Case closed. Enough is enough.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

trdsf

The human mind under stress does many unusual things.  I would say you had a hallucination brought on by the physical stress of the moment, not a religious experience.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

fencerider

religious story writer- all it takes is a little imagination and a religious leader to correct your conflicts with the Bible and voila, another scary story to prosyletize people with
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Sorginak

I grew up reading fiction.

I was young and reading thousand page fiction novels when others were still reading children's stories.

When I read the bible, it was easily discernible as fiction.  There was absolutely nothing credible about what I read in that book.

Munch

Quote from: Sorginak on April 04, 2017, 01:33:36 AM

I was young and reading thousand page fiction novels when others were still reading children's stories.

When I read the bible, it was easily discernible as fiction.  There was absolutely nothing credible about what I read in that book.

oh but remember, its gods magic, which is real magic, unlike all those other faiths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM4hOusHrNM
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on April 04, 2017, 01:33:36 AM

If you had spent your youth reading QM books ... you would now be an incredible boor.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on April 04, 2017, 06:41:09 PM
oh but remember, its gods magic, which is real magic, unlike all those other faiths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM4hOusHrNM

And, as fiction, it is pretty poor writing.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!