Fatima Avelica, 13-Y/O Girl Left in the States With Her Father Deported

Started by Shiranu, April 01, 2017, 06:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on April 01, 2017, 07:19:07 PM
Stupid TSA/ICE ... deport her with her family, regardless of her own citizenship.  Children shouldn't be separated from their care givers, just because of nationality.
Every time I see one of these child left behind dramas, the first thing that comes to my mind is why doesn't she just go with her dad?

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on April 01, 2017, 11:20:04 PM
Oh, right, just "do it legally". Because it's as easy as that.

The state supports businesses that bring these people here, therefor signifying the state does not have any real issue with it. Historically the state has passed laws allowing illegals to come over and do our dirty work before sending them home, making the path to being an "illegal" extremely easy.

This has fuck all to do with the law, it has to do with people getting their sick jollies out of making other people hurt so someone else can turn a profit. A law built to exploit does not warrant an inch of respect, and it sure as fuck doesn't deserve more respect than actual human beings.

Illegals bust their asses to make your life easier, and the law turns a blind eye until it's convenient for them to deport a few fathers and tear a few families apart so they look like they care. That is not law, that is exploitation. If they pay their taxes, than who gives a fuck where they are from?

So are murderous pedophile cannibals ... an oppressed minority?  Are there sanctuary cities for that?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on April 02, 2017, 05:50:03 AM
Welcome to the People's Republic of TrumpMerica.

Most countries only allow a 6 month visa ... and don't smile if you jump from country to country just to avoid that limit.  I hope you are completely legal out there in Asian swamp filled prison land.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on April 01, 2017, 11:25:25 PM
To put another way; hating illegals is like hating abortions and thinking they should be illegal. They are a net positive, but you find it icky so it must be bad.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/17/magazine/do-illegal-immigrants-actually-hurt-the-us-economy.html

http://immigration.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000788

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/31/news/economy/immigration-economics-trump-speech/

https://mic.com/articles/156037/do-immigrants-hurt-the-us-economy-here-s-what-the-data-really-shows#.aWD5maUk9

Fucking shit, that last article says that 61% of people actually think illegal immigrants hurt. You know what, fuck you America. Maybe you really do deserve Trump and everyone else who fucks you over. But remember; the law comes before broken families.

What a joke.

You have cause/effect messed up.  I like immigrants.  I don't mind people who speak non-English languages.  I don't even mind illegal immigrants, just think they are taking an awful risk with their families, if they bring their family, or have a kid here, just to get citizenship for the kid.  That immigrant who had his toddler boy drown in the surf ... he did it to get better dental care.  I hate to see families separated.  I love it when men and women find gainful employment, including mothers and fathers (though many mothers should stay home when they have young children).  A man who is an illegal, should come alone, and wire the money home.  If you were a burglar, would you take your kids with you to a break in?  So yes, I love people, hate to see stupid, not because I am smarter, work harder ... but because of the negative consequences of stupidity.  I have zero prejudice to people of color, or against women (but I don't support anti-White racism or feminism (anti-male).  Also I am not nuts about having laws for every little thing, and having cops swarm all over everyone ... I don't like our police state (under either party).  And I don't accept statistics ... not all Americans with citizenship are employable, even if there were no immigrants at all.  I hired a woman-chasing drunkard once, who was much less employable ... and would have been happy to have a foreign born person (if they were bilingual).  I almost hired an Egyptian once, didn't mind he was Muslim, as long as his prayers weren't disruptive of the office.  I like Muslims (or anyone else).

But you have a Fantastic Four or Avengers fantasy going, Shiranu.  What is your secret identity ... Justice Man.  Good luck with that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.