Fatima Avelica, 13-Y/O Girl Left in the States With Her Father Deported

Started by Shiranu, April 01, 2017, 06:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Because remember... suffering families aren't as important as your fear of foreigners.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Sorginak

Baruch

Stupid TSA/ICE ... deport her with her family, regardless of her own citizenship.  Children shouldn't be separated from their care givers, just because of nationality.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Her dad knew the risks, and he chose to put his family in that position anyway. Fuck him.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Shiranu

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 01, 2017, 10:46:01 PM
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Her dad knew the risks, and he chose to put his family in that position anyway. Fuck him.

Yes, play the "stupid" game of leaving Mexico to look for better job opportunities and a better system for his family to grow up in. What an asshole.

:roll:

I have to admit, I didn't expect atheists to buy into this anti-Mexican bullshit.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Shiranu on April 01, 2017, 10:49:53 PM
Yes, play the "stupid" game of leaving Mexico to look for better job opportunities and a better system for his family to grow up in. What an asshole.

:roll:

I have to admit, I didn't expect atheists to buy into this anti-Mexican bullshit.
Do it legally, or don't cry when the consequences come knocking.

I'm not anti-Mexican, I'm anti-stupid. Exact same position I take with everything else.

Shiranu

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 01, 2017, 11:03:47 PM
Do it legally, or don't cry when the consequences come knocking.

I'm not anti-Mexican, I'm anti-stupid. Exact same position I take with everything else.

Oh, right, just "do it legally". Because it's as easy as that.

The state supports businesses that bring these people here, therefor signifying the state does not have any real issue with it. Historically the state has passed laws allowing illegals to come over and do our dirty work before sending them home, making the path to being an "illegal" extremely easy.

This has fuck all to do with the law, it has to do with people getting their sick jollies out of making other people hurt so someone else can turn a profit. A law built to exploit does not warrant an inch of respect, and it sure as fuck doesn't deserve more respect than actual human beings.

Illegals bust their asses to make your life easier, and the law turns a blind eye until it's convenient for them to deport a few fathers and tear a few families apart so they look like they care. That is not law, that is exploitation. If they pay their taxes, than who gives a fuck where they are from?

Shiranu

To put another way; hating illegals is like hating abortions and thinking they should be illegal. They are a net positive, but you find it icky so it must be bad.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/17/magazine/do-illegal-immigrants-actually-hurt-the-us-economy.html

http://immigration.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000788

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/31/news/economy/immigration-economics-trump-speech/

https://mic.com/articles/156037/do-immigrants-hurt-the-us-economy-here-s-what-the-data-really-shows#.aWD5maUk9

Fucking shit, that last article says that 61% of people actually think illegal immigrants hurt. You know what, fuck you America. Maybe you really do deserve Trump and everyone else who fucks you over. But remember; the law comes before broken families.

What a joke.

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on April 01, 2017, 11:20:04 PM

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

QuoteThe state supports businesses that bring these people here, therefor signifying the state does not have any real issue with it. Historically the state has passed laws allowing illegals to come over and do our dirty work before sending them home, making the path to being an "illegal" extremely easy.

Illegal transfers are always frowned upon by governments, that's why going through the correct systems is what works. When my boyfriend transferred from Germany to Scotland, he had to apply for citizenship to be considered a Scottish citizen and wait and go to Edinburgh to get it put through.

QuoteThis has fuck all to do with the law, it has to do with people getting their sick jollies out of making other people hurt so someone else can turn a profit. A law built to exploit does not warrant an inch of respect, and it sure as fuck doesn't deserve more respect than actual human beings.

Yes because laws should be shut off to protect your feewings.

QuoteIllegals bust their asses to make your life easier, and the law turns a blind eye until it's convenient for them to deport a few fathers and tear a few families apart so they look like they care. That is not law, that is exploitation.

Funny how defensive you are to illegal practices. Wonder if you'd be so forgiving if someone stole your phone or wallet, remember it's not "illegal", they just needed it more then you.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

QuoteYes because laws should be shut off to protect your feewings.

I'll be sure to remember that whenever people complain about LGBT-discrimination laws. Why should they change to protect your feelings? Britain should go back to forced sterilization and hormonal treatments for you freaks because I find you icky and it WAS the law until people found it too appalling for their feewings.

QuoteFunny how defensive you are to illegal practices. Wonder if you'd be so forgiving if someone stole your phone or wallet, remember it's not "illegal", they just needed it more then you.

Wow, you really have reached a new level of fuckwit.

Shit, they may be wrong about most things... but maybe Christians are right about atheists. Maybe we are just a bunch of jackoffs. Anyone who puts the law above humanity cannot realistically be anything more.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Shiranu on April 01, 2017, 11:20:04 PM
Yes, it's as easy as that.

All that shit you listed? I already knew that. I'm under no illusions as to why people are able to come here illegally, nor am I unaware of how they benefit the nation. The law isn't really what I'm interested in. It's the fact that people are willing to take such a dumbass gamble, knowing that their illegal status can be held against them any time it becomes convenient. Sure, help your family, just don't come crying to me when the consequences come home to roost. You knew exactly what was up.

I say again: I am not anti-Mexican, nor am I anti-immigrant. I am anti-stupid.

Shiranu

QuoteYes, it's as easy as that.

Really? So if I applied for Canadian citizenship right now, it would just be boom-bam-pow, I am a Canadian and can bring my entire family?

139,000. The rough number of Mexicans who came here legally. 500,000+, the number that overstayed VISAs. What a "terrible" crime, man we really need to fuck their lives up. Why don't we start cutting the hands off thieves while we are at it? Do you think all 500,000+ didn't try to come here in one legal way or another? If it is so easy, why didn't those 500,000 just do it the legal way?

QuoteAll that shit you listed? I already knew that. I'm under no illusions as to why people are able to come here illegally, nor am I unaware of how they benefit the nation. The law isn't really what I'm interested in. It's the fact that people are willing to take such a dumbass gamble, knowing that their illegal status can be held against them any time it becomes convenient. Sure, help your family, just don't come crying to me when the consequences come home to roost. You knew exactly what was up.

"Looking for an opportunity for a new life, where my family can be safe and have educational and economic opportunity far beyond anything they could get where I live, is a dumbass gamble."

You know, rather than blaming the victim... we should maybe blame the system that exploits them. Just a thought.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 01, 2017, 10:46:01 PM

wtf man

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

chill98

Quote from: multiple sourcesMr. Avelica was targeted for arrest because relevant databases indicate he has multiple prior criminal convictions, including a DUI in 2009, as well an outstanding order of removal dating back to 2014.

2014 lemme see... wasn't that order signed during Obama's 2nd term?  Sooo the guy came here illegally 20 some years ago, picked up a few convictions (unlisted) and continued to flaunt the law for another 2+ years. 

Nice to see some catching up on the back-log of deportation orders.