Author Topic: So long, and thanks for all the fish.  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Mr.Obvious

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
« on: April 01, 2017, 05:58:09 PM »
Hey,

A lot of you are not going to care about this all that much. I know, and that's fine. The ones that will in any case may even just think: 'making such a big deal out of it, you pretentious douche?' And I guess that's about right, really. But seeing as it's been a few years and there are a few people in here who I genuinely would feel bad about not giving a heads up about leaving, I feel compelled to make this message none the less.

Over the last few months, I've realized I don't really belong here. I'm not saying it's the forum. But I just can't get into the way we seem to be drowning in a our own semen from non-stop circle-jerking in this enclosed echo-chamber.  We've become far too militant. And we seem to be desperate to prove to ourselves that God doesn't exist, when in reality, we really shouldn't even be thinking about it. In short, being in this community is going against the things I uphold as a freethinker. As a skeptic. And I can't have that anymore. I hope you guys understand.

I'd like to get a few more things off my chest before I leave.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , your poems are rather bland.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , godzilla is overrated. And so is RWBY.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , I appreciate how straightforward you've always been in your posts. But I dislike that you put clarity in your words over creativity.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I'm sorry I didn't get to know you two any better, but I wish you the best of luck in your life together. I'm rooting for you crazy kids.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , I think you should try being a little less kind-hearted. Don't let people walk all over you. Put some bite in those posts of yours.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , you should be ashamed of yourself; keeping this filth of a website running.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , grow a sense of humor, man.

If I haven't named you. I'm sorry. But don't feel bad. It's simply that saying goodbye is too difficult.

Goodb...

See, can't even do it properly.
"Intention is no matter. Only consequence has true form."
- Spencer Porkensenson

Offline Sorginak

Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 05:59:33 PM »
Welcome back.  :)

Offline Solomon Zorn

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 06:11:49 PM »
I sincerely hope this is an April Fools joke, Brother. I  would genuinely miss you...
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online Hydra009

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 06:24:44 PM »
Hydra009, grow a sense of humor, man.
Have some cake before you go.  :neonbirthday:

Online Shiranu

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 06:53:26 PM »
Dude, me and prs kids would be the shit.
"I can’t move on, I can’t relax. ’Cause when you're gone... panic attacks." - Elohim

"Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny" - Steve Maraboli

Online Hydra009

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2017, 07:09:53 PM »
Dude, me and prs kids would be the shit.
I can see it now:

Online Shiranu

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2017, 07:38:33 PM »
I can see it now:

I legit laughed. That is amazing.
"I can’t move on, I can’t relax. ’Cause when you're gone... panic attacks." - Elohim

"Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny" - Steve Maraboli

Offline Baruch

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 09:48:14 PM »
Hey Zorak, don't let Space Ghost get you down ;-)  You are one of my favorites.  Like Hercule Poirot, minus the little mustache.
שלום

Online aitm

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2017, 10:07:12 PM »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , I think you should try being a little less kind-hearted. Don't let people walk all over you. Put some bite in those

There are plenty of people in the world all to eager to bite. I have little need of it. You cannot be walked on by those you stand above. Take care my friend, I hope to see you again.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Online Shiranu

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2017, 10:08:31 PM »
A1st.

Online aitm

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2017, 10:14:10 PM »
A1st.

If so, he could have done a lot better.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • Jacuzzi Member
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • Just Monika
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2017, 10:26:40 PM »
Hijiri Byakuren, godzilla is overrated. And so is RWBY.

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2017, 11:16:34 PM »
If this is serious then just know that out of AF.org, AF.com and thinking atheist forums, this is by far the least circle-jerky. Those other places suck (also they both banned me - the fucking cunts.) If you don't suck lefty cock you'll become both a target for mocking and for banning.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 11:18:12 PM by Gilgamesh »

Offline SGOS

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2017, 09:42:07 AM »
Take care.

Online aitm

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2017, 06:30:29 PM »
this is by far the least circle-jerky.

I think we just got a compliment.......not sure...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk