News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My secret plan

Started by Blackleaf, April 01, 2017, 01:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Hello, guys. I have a confession to make. I am not really an atheist. I am actually 100% Christian and have been pretending to be one of you this whole time. You all fell for it, hook line and sinker. Yeah, some of you were a little skeptical at first, but I was accepted into your ranks in time. You foolish fools. I joined these forums nearly two years ago to study the arguments and strategies used by atheists. And now, I have compiled my data to create the ultimate argument to prove to all you doubters that God does exist. When my next thread comes, you won't be able to use your skepticism as an excuse to sin any more. You will no longer be able to pretend that you do not know, deep down, that God exists.

I doubt I was able to fool anyone, but April Fools anyway. lol
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Sorginak

I understand well enough that today is April 1st. 

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on April 01, 2017, 01:06:26 PM
Hello, guys. I have a confession to make. I am not really an atheist. I am actually 100% Christian and have been pretending to be one of you this whole time. You all fell for it, hook line and sinker. Yeah, some of you were a little skeptical at first, but I was accepted into your ranks in time. You foolish fools. I joined these forums nearly two years ago to study the arguments and strategies used by atheists. And now, I have compiled my data to create the ultimate argument to prove to all you doubters that God does exist. When my next thread comes, you won't be able to use your skepticism as an excuse to sin any more. You will no longer be able to pretend that you do not know, deep down, that God exists.

So are you a sock-puppet for Drew, or is Drew your sock-puppet ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on April 01, 2017, 01:14:59 PM
So are you a sock-puppet for Drew, or is Drew your sock-puppet ;-)

You are all my puppets now.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on April 01, 2017, 01:19:39 PM
You are all my puppets now.

I may have a painted wooden head, but no fisting, please!  At least we got rid of Chuckie (aka Etienne).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Solomon Zorn

Been having chest pains, lately. So I thought about calling my sister and telling her I was in the hospital, because I had a heart attack, last night...but then I thought better of it.

April Fools!
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on April 01, 2017, 01:06:26 PMI joined these forums nearly two years ago to study the arguments and strategies used by atheists. And now, I have compiled my data to create the ultimate argument to prove to all you doubters that God does exist. When my next thread comes, you won't be able to use your skepticism as an excuse to sin any more. You will no longer be able to pretend that you do not know, deep down, that God exists.
I'm still an atheist, but I have to admit, Christians have a few really compelling arguments.  I'm sure you guys are familiar with the Goddidit VS Naturedidit argument, but how the hell do natural forces make a laptop?  They don't.  So why would you assume that natural forces make complex, multicellular life that's at least 12 times more complex?  The math just doesn't add up.

Plus, evidence is just a matter of perspective.  You can see the universe and conclude that the Big Bang exploded itself and that organisms willed themselves to evolve.  Or you can see the universe and conclude that an Intelligent Jesus made it happen.  The winning argument is obvious.

PickelledEggs

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 01, 2017, 03:17:29 PM
I have diarrhea.

Hydra posts should be marked with the <sarcasm> tag from now on?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

bushey fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice... well we just won't get fooled again I don't. need an April fool cause I can be a fool all year long, if that's what works.

can't wait to see your extensively researched argument Blackleaf ;-)
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: Blackleaf on April 01, 2017, 01:06:26 PM

Happy April Fool Day. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Jason Harvestdancer

Didn't you die in a Jack Chick Tract?
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Cavebear

The secret of a good April Fool joke lies in plausibility.  Most aren't.  Some are.  That wasn't.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!