Author Topic: Noam Chomsky Warns of Staged Terrorist Attacks in US  (Read 367 times)

Offline SGOS

Re: Noam Chomsky Warns of Staged Terrorist Attacks in US
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2017, 11:08:16 AM »
Every true blooded blue blooded Nazi would.  Hope you enjoy eating Kraut ;-)  Some of those Nazi babes are hot!
Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2017, 01:01:15 PM »
An Orthodox rabbi in 1948 said, "the only thing worse than Goyim are Jewish goyim".  But I am not Orthodox, so I am cool with that.  Jewish Nazis would have been more successful than German Nazis ever could (sarc).
שלום

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2017, 03:58:51 AM »
I think war with North Korea would be more effective for deflecting attention than a terrorist attack. It would also be incredibly stupid, so that's the option Trump will more likely take.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2017, 05:03:39 AM »
Every true blooded blue blooded Nazi would.  Hope you enjoy eating Kraut ;-)  Some of those Nazi babes are hot!

Reagan was a genial idiot who listened to his advisors.  Bush Jr was a simple kind-hearted fool, Trump is a full-blown idiot.  The complexities of the world are actually surprising to him.  Yeah, I know, some presidents in the past have "grown into the job".  But Trump doesn't have that time. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead

Offline Baruch

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2017, 06:45:41 AM »
Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, is working for Bibi.  As long as the Goyim are useful, Bibi will keep you alive.  Syria and Iran have everything to do with Israel.
שלום