Author Topic: "Why Don't More Muslims Condemn Terrorists?"  (Read 633 times)

Online Shiranu (OP)

Re: "Why Don't More Muslims Condemn Terrorists?"
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2017, 06:52:24 PM »
In fact, the OP of this thread is helping in a small way . Damage control. #NotallMuslims.

Hardly. You asked for evidence, you were presented with it. You then throw a hissy fit and cry like a little baby. #NotARealAdult
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." - Mahatma Gandi

Offline pr126

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2017, 10:30:44 PM »
Hardly. You asked for evidence, you were presented with it. You then throw a hissy fit and cry like a little baby. #NotARealAdult
Hardly.
1. I can't remember asking you for evidence, and 2. you would not start a thread just for my benefit.

No hissy fit at all. That is for SJWs.  They do it so well.

It is easier to fool people than convince them that they have been fooled. - Mark Twain

Online Shiranu (OP)

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2017, 10:37:42 PM »
1. I can't remember asking you for evidence...

Oh, right, you only ask for evidence from people and sources that agree with you. Silly me.

you would not start a thread just for my benefit.

Holy shit, hold the press you actually said something true for once.

Oh wait, it's April Fools... guess that explains why you would do that :(. Had me happy for a second there :(.
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." - Mahatma Gandi

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • Pathos
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2017, 10:38:41 PM »
Why Don't More Muslims Condemn Terrorists?