Author Topic: "Why Don't More Muslims Condemn Terrorists?"  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Shiranu (OP)

Re: "Why Don't More Muslims Condemn Terrorists?"
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2017, 06:52:24 PM »
In fact, the OP of this thread is helping in a small way . Damage control. #NotallMuslims.

Hardly. You asked for evidence, you were presented with it. You then throw a hissy fit and cry like a little baby. #NotARealAdult
“Life isn't long enough to enjoy and understand all at the same time. You have to decide which is more important." - Pedro Juan Gutierrez

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes

Offline pr126

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2017, 10:30:44 PM »
Hardly. You asked for evidence, you were presented with it. You then throw a hissy fit and cry like a little baby. #NotARealAdult
Hardly.
1. I can't remember asking you for evidence, and 2. you would not start a thread just for my benefit.

No hissy fit at all. That is for SJWs.  They do it so well.

“True Ignorance is not the absence of knowledge but the refusal to acquire it.” - Karl Popper

Offline Shiranu (OP)

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2017, 10:37:42 PM »
1. I can't remember asking you for evidence...

Oh, right, you only ask for evidence from people and sources that agree with you. Silly me.

you would not start a thread just for my benefit.

Holy shit, hold the press you actually said something true for once.

Oh wait, it's April Fools... guess that explains why you would do that :(. Had me happy for a second there :(.
“Life isn't long enough to enjoy and understand all at the same time. You have to decide which is more important." - Pedro Juan Gutierrez

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • The Lore Of Samsara
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2017, 10:38:41 PM »
Why Don't More Muslims Condemn Terrorists?