News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Sylar Reporting

Started by Sylar, March 29, 2017, 01:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylar

I am Sylar and I am here to inform you that you all are going to hell.

Don't worry, that's where all the booze and hookers are going to be... and we're going to have a great time (read that last one with an Irish accent).

I've been here for a while now, so this is a late introduction. I like to survey the forum, see if I like it and fit in, before writing an introduction. I figure, if I'm not gunna stick around why waste my time?

I am an atheist, so that makes me really unique around here.

My background is kind of an unholy combination of Roman Catholic and Jew. My mum is Lebanese, my dad is Italian-American. They met in Lebanon, when my dad was a soldier with United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon. My home growing up was mostly Catholic, but I grew into Jewish culture as an adult, during my college years. Never cared for fairytales in either, though.

I currently live in California.

I think that about covers my background, but feel free to ask anything.
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Mr.Obvious

How do we solve the energy-crisis?

Welcome, formally, to our little band of heathens.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Solomon Zorn

Yeah, I noticed that you slipped in without an introduction, but for some reason, I never called you on it. I must be going soft. Either way, you seem to have proven that you're not a troll. So welcome to the forum.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on March 29, 2017, 01:59:06 AM
Yeah, I noticed that you slipped in without an introduction, but for some reason, I never called you on it. I must be going soft. Either way, you seem to have proven that you're not a troll. So welcome to the forum.

I simply figured he'd always been there. He's had a very gentle way of easing himself into our hearts.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

SGOS

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 29, 2017, 02:02:12 AM
I simply figured he'd always been there. He's had a very gentle way of easing himself into our hearts.
He's always been here like the end of infinite regression, an entity without a previous cause.

AllPurposeAtheist

I have a cat that craps on the garage floor. This is the only introduction to me you will ever need.
Does your cat crap on your garage floor?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 29, 2017, 09:27:18 AM
I have a cat that craps on the garage floor. This is the only introduction to me you will ever need.
According to forum protocol, the question should be, "How often does your cat crap and fart?"

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: SGOS on March 29, 2017, 09:29:19 AM
According to forum protocol, the question should be, "How often does your cat crap and fart?"
As coined by whatshisface.. Damned..my memory for names sucks..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 29, 2017, 09:27:18 AM

My cat craps in her box.  Don't have a garage.  For awhile, didn't even have a car.  Winning, American style!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sylar

Thanks all!

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 29, 2017, 01:53:42 AM
How do we solve the energy-crisis?

Welcome, formally, to our little band of heathens.

I would use APA's methane-producing cat and punish her for crapping on garage floor by linking its feces canal to a gas harvesting mechanism.
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

aitm

This forum is going to shit....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on April 03, 2017, 09:23:08 PM
This forum is going to shit....

Going to the dogs, but nothing wrong with that ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Sylar on March 29, 2017, 01:40:42 AM

I am an atheist, so that makes me really unique around here.

Yeah, hardly any atheists around here fer sure.  We are all just pretending.  What would you like to discuss?  The Revelation, Redemption?  I'm up for being reborn, myself.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

I used to think I was born again, then realized that I just grew up.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman