The marriage of Zuckerberg with Priscilla Chan...

Started by SoldierofFortune, March 28, 2017, 08:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

In my opinion, this is an internationalism propaganda... I don't think Mark found Priscilla attractive... Mark was directed to marry her...

SGOS

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 28, 2017, 08:23:53 AM
In my opinion, this is an internationalism propaganda... I don't think Mark found Priscilla attractive... Mark was directed to marry her...
Now, that's quite a mouthful.  You should tip off the National Enquirer.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 28, 2017, 08:23:53 AM

If all we have is memes, I have to admire new one that isn't recycled.  Faceplant is entirely CIA.  Maybe Priscilla is working for Merkel, to get her cell phone records back?  Code name: Deep Kraut.  Nobody would suspect a Chinese working for a German, against an American.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

another 2 videos that i find very interesting about internationalism propagaganda///please give your just 10 minutes and watch these from youtube//

ed sheeran-shape of you
pitbull=international love

and then lets discuss what internationalizm implies///

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 28, 2017, 01:49:53 PM
another 2 videos that i find very interesting about internationalism propagaganda///please give your just 10 minutes and watch these from youtube//

ed sheeran-shape of you
pitbull=international love

and then lets discuss what internationalizm implies///

Watched the official video of "ed sheeran-shape of you" ... very nice version.  Thanks.  If you don't think some Black girls are attractive, then you are an ass hat.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: SGOS on March 28, 2017, 09:13:40 AM
Now, that's quite a mouthful.  You should tip off the National Enquirer.
No no no! That would only result in Chump tweeting it all over himself!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Draconic Aiur