Allow me to introduce myself. I want to share my discovering with everyone.

Started by GabrielGnosi, March 26, 2017, 02:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

I have all the answers, but I'm just not interested in sharing my vast knowledge of everything. The truth?  You can't handle the truth.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Draconic Aiur

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 29, 2017, 06:28:27 PM

Existential crisis intensifies
You're a mantis, all you have to do to get out of this situation is mate. You'll have an orgy, get your head bitten off, and subsequently have not a care in the world!
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 31, 2017, 04:49:43 PM
You're a mantis, all you have to do to get out of this situation is mate. You'll have an orgy, get your head bitten off, and subsequently have not a care in the world!
Unlike human males, who can have their head bitten off twice.

Don't think too hard on that.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: GabrielGnosi on March 26, 2017, 02:51:39 AM
Hello, guys.

I am new to the forums and would like to introduce myself.

I'm a religious researcher.

I recently finished writing a book regarding religious matters, with a huge potential to cause a stir, and since I know that due to my proposal I will be attacked by fundamentalist zealots and blind believers, I'm working on building contacts with open minded people who could support me in this enterprise.

I’ll be honest with you, I’m not exactly an atheist. The reason why I’m here is because I do prefer an honest atheist than a hypocrite believer. It is impossible to argue with blind believers when it is about questioning religious dogmas.

I'll later start a discussion about my book. I'm trying to get it published.
Keep in touch if you feel interested. I have plans to give away the book for free in places like this forum.
Thank you!

PS: I've read the RULES and I know about the advertising restrictions. I DID NOT COME HERE TO ADVERTISE NOR TO SELL ANYTHING!
You are a gnostic, which, of course, means you are not atheistic.  You are quite the opposite in fact.  So why lie about what you are from the start???  Why not simply tell us you are gnostic?  Want to fool the poor dumb atheists???  Maybe get a few to buy your wonderful new book about gnosticism, which none of us poor dumb atheists have heard about??  Yeah, that's the ticket--snake oil salesmen from times long past have used that tact.  And since your religion is only another form of snake oil why not use that tact?  Honesty of the actual sort just is not becoming a christian anyway.   

I would suggest mr. gnostic, that your very life is based upon lies.  You would not know the truth if it slapped you in the face.

Oh, welcome to our little forum....................................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 31, 2017, 04:49:43 PM

There are worse times to go than right at la petite morte.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm currently researching for my new book, How to make fun of people who think they have all the answers.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 31, 2017, 08:56:57 PM
I'm currently researching for my new book, How to make fun of people who think they have all the answers.

Do these people get a "lifeline" if you stump them?

Name of your show (reflecting the contestants) ... Do You Want To Be An Idiot?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: GabrielGnosi on March 26, 2017, 02:51:39 AM
Hello, guys.

I am new to the forums and would like to introduce myself.

I'm a religious researcher.

I recently finished writing a book regarding religious matters, with a huge potential to cause a stir, and since I know that due to my proposal I will be attacked by fundamentalist zealots and blind believers, I'm working on building contacts with open minded people who could support me in this enterprise.

I’ll be honest with you, I’m not exactly an atheist. The reason why I’m here is because I do prefer an honest atheist than a hypocrite believer. It is impossible to argue with blind believers when it is about questioning religious dogmas.

I'll later start a discussion about my book. I'm trying to get it published.
Keep in touch if you feel interested. I have plans to give away the book for free in places like this forum.
Thank you!

PS: I've read the RULES and I know about the advertising restrictions. I DID NOT COME HERE TO ADVERTISE NOR TO SELL ANYTHING!

Please, I want to be saved but do not know how.  I am tired of a meaningless life.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Ro3bert

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 20, 2017, 06:19:14 AM
Please, I want to be saved but do not know how.  I am tired of a meaningless life.

Saved = don't spend all your income, put part of it in the piggy bank.  Something most of humanity has no grasp of.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Joined in March, never made a second post. Pretty sure he's not coming back.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 02, 2017, 01:24:00 AM
Joined in March, never made a second post. Pretty sure he's not coming back.

We love our echo chambers!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.