Allow me to introduce myself. I want to share my discovering with everyone.

Started by GabrielGnosi, March 26, 2017, 02:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielGnosi

Hello, guys.

I am new to the forums and would like to introduce myself.

I'm a religious researcher.

I recently finished writing a book regarding religious matters, with a huge potential to cause a stir, and since I know that due to my proposal I will be attacked by fundamentalist zealots and blind believers, I'm working on building contacts with open minded people who could support me in this enterprise.

I’ll be honest with you, I’m not exactly an atheist. The reason why I’m here is because I do prefer an honest atheist than a hypocrite believer. It is impossible to argue with blind believers when it is about questioning religious dogmas.

I'll later start a discussion about my book. I'm trying to get it published.
Keep in touch if you feel interested. I have plans to give away the book for free in places like this forum.
Thank you!

PS: I've read the RULES and I know about the advertising restrictions. I DID NOT COME HERE TO ADVERTISE NOR TO SELL ANYTHING!

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: GabrielGnosi on March 26, 2017, 02:51:39 AM
Hello, guys.

I am new to the forums and would like to introduce myself.

I recently finished writing a book regarding religious matters, with a huge potential to cause a stir, and since I know that due to my proposal I will be attacked by fundamentalist zealots and blind believers, I'm working on building contacts with open minded people who could support me in this enterprise.

I’ll be honest with you, I’m not exactly an atheist. The reason why I’m here is because I do prefer an honest atheist than a hypocrite believer. It is impossible to argue with blind believers when it is about questioning religious dogmas.

I'll later start a discussion about my book. I'm trying to get it published.
Keep in touch if you feel interested. I have plans to give away the book for free in places like this forum.
Thank you!

PS: I've read the RULES and I know about the advertising restrictions. I DID NOT COME HERE TO ADVERTISE NOR TO SELL ANYTHING!
Welcome to the forum.

Since you have labeled yourself a "religious researcher," I'm immediately curious about your background / education.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Baruch

Comes close to spamming there, Gabriel.  Also your research sounds a bit like a cover for some kind of advocacy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

So much has already been written about religions, what do you think you can present that no one else has already?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: aitm on March 26, 2017, 10:25:27 AM
So much has already been written about religions, what do you think you can present that no one else has already?
"The Truth", of course.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: GabrielGnosi on March 26, 2017, 02:51:39 AM

Sure you aren't.

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our little band of heathens.

*starts humming* please allow me to introduce myself, I am a man of wealth and taste...
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Sylar

Quote from: GabrielGnosi on March 26, 2017, 02:51:39 AMI’ll be honest with you

I'll be honest with you; can't trust a guy who has to affirm they're being honest, before they start speaking!
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Sylar on March 29, 2017, 12:44:28 AM
I'll be honest with you; can't trust a guy who has to affirm they're being honest, before they start speaking!

Wait... But that means... Wait... You... He...

My brain hurts.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 29, 2017, 01:51:08 AM
Wait... But that means... Wait... You... He...

My brain hurts.
I've only ever told one lie, and this is it.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SoldierofFortune

Your discovering?

Christianity countinuous for 2017 years... You mean you discover something nobody has discovered so far but you had... You must be joking...

SGOS

Gawdzilla Sama

It was kinda awesome watching the release of dozens of lead balloons.
PZ Myers