News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Terror attacks in London

Started by pr126, March 23, 2017, 03:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on March 24, 2017, 11:31:37 PM
I do not think it is possible to separate Muslims from Islam.
First, it is their sole identity.
Without Islam they are worthless like the kufar.  And of course it is apostasy, punishable by death.

Also, the Quran forbids "cherry picking". The Quran must be obeyed in its entirity. It is the words of Allah, immutable, sacred.

Islam rules by fear.

well like I say, this is where secular thinking needs to come into focus. First its needs to have a taking no crap rule from these mosques in the uk and america supporting and supplying radicals, have them come under investigation heavily, the same as you would expect a catholic church fucking with minors coming under heavy investigation.

Then crack down on any religious fundamentalism in schools, no adapting because people from middle eastern countries are 'sensitive' if an institution isn't set up the way they want it, its the same rule for all, school is for learning, not indoctrination.

Of course this is very much pipe dreaming, the major factors of this entire thing comes down to major government influencing lesser governments, and major governments don't give a shit about whats happening on ground level, so long as they have places like Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern regions in a deal for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZPaTyde47I&t=0s

This is honestly terrifying. One of the things I will stand up for anyone, no matter what it might be, even if its against my own beliefs, is there freedom to criticise. To criminalize the freedom to express ones disdain for another nation, order, religious or social group, goes against any sense of liberty. 
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Leftist PC is just another chance for England to make a bitch of Ireland.  They only think they are free from London, but the London banks own their leprechaun pots of gold.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Poison Tree

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 24, 2017, 02:10:55 AM
So is anyone else going to acknowledge the fact that these large scale attacks are primarily carried out by muslims? No? OK.
Right now, Muslims are carrying out a sizable portion of terrorist attacks. Often against other Muslims.  But the daily drip, drip, drip from Iraq or Syria or Pakistan is easier to ignore then the occasional attack in the west.
Communist/anarchist terrorism is really out of vogue. Irgun and Lehi were long ago absorbed and dissolved. The Troubles are in the past--even the Real IRA/New IRA hardly make the news anymore. The Klan is a shadow of its former self. Anti-colonial terrorism lost its motivation. ETA claims to be totally disarmed. Tamil Tigers were crushed. Aum Shinrikyo was a (deeply troubling) flash in the pan. The Oklahoma City bombing and Atlanta Olympic bombings, even the Austin IRS attack, are a distant specter. Environmental terrorism is surprisingly common and destructive, but rarely ends in a fatality or news coverage. Who did I forget?
That leaves Muslim terrorists. Perhaps what's unique about Muslims isn't their willingness to use terrorism but simply their persistence.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

pr126

Because Allah (the sock puppet of Muhammad) commanded it 1400 years ago.

Not that it has anything to do with Islam.

There must be a serious cognitive dissonance for Muslims when they insist that the propet was a model of perfection to follow, while knowing that according to the scriptures he was a terrorist, a murderer, slaver, paedophile, sexual predator, pirate, torturer, a homicidal psychopath.

On second thought, there is no cognotive dissonance at all.
Muhammad's morals and ethics are proper and are followed by the assorted "radicals"  such as ISIS, al qaida, al shabab and the hundreds of devout groups.

In essence, they are following the Quran to the letter.

Not that it has anything to do with the noble ad peaceful religion.

Hey, #NOTALLMUSLIMS. There. Feeling better already.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2017, 03:57:28 AM
Because Allah (the sock puppet of Muhammad) commanded it 1400 years ago.

Not that it has anything to do with Islam.

There must be a serious cognitive dissonance for Muslims when they insist that the propet was a model of perfection to follow, while knowing that according to the scriptures he was a terrorist, a murderer, slaver, paedophile, sexual predator, pirate, torturer, a homicidal psychopath.

On second thought, there is no cognotive dissonance at all.
Muhammad's morals and ethics are proper and are followed by the assorted "radicals"  such as ISIS, al qaida, al shabab and the hundreds of devout groups.

In essence, they are following the Quran to the letter.

Not that it has nything to do with the noble ad peaceful religion.

Nice people don't found countries or religious ideology .. see Constantine.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on March 27, 2017, 07:00:31 AM
Nice people don't found countries or religious ideology .. see Constantine.

Everyone looooves Constaintine!

oooh.. wait, you meant this guy.

yeah not as good looking as the one above.

Baruch

The first one is a demon fighter, and even fights Gabriel.  The second one was a demon.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Baruch wrote:

QuoteNice people don't found countries or religious ideology .. see Constantine.

All I see is a tu quoque. Centuries old at that.

Shiranu

White Americans commit acts of terrorism everyday. We just don't call it what it is and say they were mentally ill, instead of calling them what they are; radicalized white people who adopt an extremist view of Americana White Superiority. Shit, we then go on to elect these people to office, and this even happens in the more enlightened Europe. You have neo-nazis running for office in some countries for Christ's sake, and you want to tell me terrorism is a middle eastern phenomenon? Bombings aren't the only way to terrorise, you know...

You just don't call them terrorists because you aren't the ones being terrorised.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2017, 07:14:41 AM
Baruch wrote:

All I see is a tu quoque. Centuries old at that.

If status quo, didn't continue thru cultural continuity, for millennia .. you would be right.  Nothing over a year old would be relevant.  Did you know Adobe is one of the few words, but there are a few ... that made it into English.  5000 year old word (meme).  And the influence of 500 year old memes is much stronger.  Our modernity is strictly superficial.

And no, Constantine doesn't excuse Muhammad.  But for you, you would ban all cultural/political revolutionaries ... you probably aren't fond of the French or Russian Revolutions either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on March 27, 2017, 01:03:09 PM
If status quo, didn't continue thru cultural continuity, for millennia .. you would be right.  Nothing over a year old would be relevant.  Did you know Adobe is one of the few words, but there are a few ... that made it into English.
Do you mean into the dictionary in recent years?  Because I've had that word in my working vocabulary since early elementary school.  Although, I don't think I ever looked for it in the dictionary.

I'm feeling stupid.  I'm sure I'm missing something.

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on March 27, 2017, 07:59:18 AM
White Americans commit acts of terrorism everyday. We just don't call it what it is and say they were mentally ill, instead of calling them what they are; radicalized white people who adopt an extremist view of Americana White Superiority. Shit, we then go on to elect these people to office, and this even happens in the more enlightened Europe. You have neo-nazis running for office in some countries for Christ's sake, and you want to tell me terrorism is a middle eastern phenomenon? Bombings aren't the only way to terrorise, you know...

You just don't call them terrorists because you aren't the ones being terrorised.

It's hard sometimes to detect sarcasm in the written word. If this is sarcasm or satire, then bravo. But for the sake of answering should it not be, the fact you've fallen on the neo nazi rhetoric that all white people who aren't liberals must by Nazis is quite indicative of a social justice narrative.

There's plenty of white people sure who have racist and nationalist points of view, but fact that you choose to lump whites and Nazism into the same paragraph (wonderful motion of the Godwin move there), doesn't that make yourself racist, to assume white people in there own land just being concerned with an invading ideology?

Of course the default here falls that because America and Britain has forces in the middle east is the problem causing this current crisis, however I recall asking you, should I blame you, yourself, for this, as it seems the notion the citizenry are to blame for what the military and government do, so really, it is the fault of the migrants themselves for this current crisis, and not the armies or warlords.

See it comes back on itself in a delicious irony.

Shiranu

"the fact you've fallen on the neo nazi rhetoric that all white people who aren't liberals must by Nazis is quite indicative of a social justice narrative. "

And that's where I stopped reading, because that is a streaming pile of horse shit and not remotely what I said.

Edit - wow, read another sentence where you are accusing me of calling people Nazis. Can you Fucking learn to read before insulting people? Gracias.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Shiranu on March 27, 2017, 05:53:00 PM
"the fact you've fallen on the neo nazi rhetoric that all white people who aren't liberals must by Nazis is quite indicative of a social justice narrative. "

And that's where I stopped reading, because that is a streaming pile of horse shit and not remotely what I said.

Edit - wow, read another sentence where you are accusing me of calling people Nazis. Can you Fucking learn to read before insulting people? Gracias.
So just to keep tally: he's got Muslims under his bed, feminists in his closet, and now Nazis in his window. What's next, communists in his doorway?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on March 27, 2017, 02:16:26 PM
Do you mean into the dictionary in recent years?  Because I've had that word in my working vocabulary since early elementary school.  Although, I don't think I ever looked for it in the dictionary.

I'm feeling stupid.  I'm sure I'm missing something.

Aside to your aside ... of course "adobe" has been in American English since at least the 19th century ... per Texas and N Mexico.  And it got there via Spanish.  British English, not so much.  I don't think they have any natural adobe buildings outside of dry climates ;-)  Of course there are other words being added to the dictionary all the time.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.