News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Terror attacks in London

Started by pr126, March 23, 2017, 03:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

One of the largest terrorist groups in the US is the KKK. They're Christians.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

The KKK? of course they are.

Since 9/11 the KKK  have perpetrated more than 30,499 terrorist attacks in the US alone.

The media has kept it quiet. Why the cover up?

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 23, 2017, 08:39:58 AM
One of the largest terrorist groups in the US is the KKK. They're Christians.
Yeah, but these days, I'm not sure what they are up to.  Go to meetings and hear the Grand Exalted Poobah nostalgically reminisce about the old days, and afterwards everyone plays cards wearing their spooky outfits?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on March 23, 2017, 08:46:14 AM
The KKK? of course they are.

Since 9/11 the KKK  have perpetrated more than 30,499 terrorist attacks in the US alone.

The media has kept it quiet. Why the cover up?
Because it's not news. Dog bites man.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on March 23, 2017, 08:50:18 AM
Yeah, but these days, I'm not sure what they are up to.  Go to meetings and hear the Grand Exalted Poobah nostalgically reminisce about the old days, and afterwards everyone plays cards wearing their spooky outfits?
I can get you into a KKK meeting, my cousin's are members.
PZ Myers

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 23, 2017, 08:51:52 AM
I can get you into a KKK meeting, my cousin's are members.
That would be interesting for sure, but I think I'm going to pass on that one.  I know how this works:  You show up as the new guy, and the next thing you know, they've got you going door to door shooting people.

pr126

Quote from: SGOS on March 23, 2017, 08:56:39 AM
That would be interesting for sure, but I think I'm going to pass on that one.  I know how this works:  You show up as the new guy, and the next thing you know, they've got you going door to door shooting people.

Don't forget the burning of crosses on the front lawn. And the lynchings. Hangings.

SGOS

Quote from: pr126 on March 23, 2017, 09:18:42 AM
Don't forget the burning of crosses on the front lawn. And the lynchings. Hangings.
I'm only really interested in the outfits, but I'd only wear one around the house when I'm watching television.

pr126

Quote from: SGOS on March 23, 2017, 09:29:10 AM
I'm only really interested in the outfits, but I'd only wear one around the house when I'm watching television.
You must have high ceilings.

SGOS

Quote from: pr126 on March 23, 2017, 09:34:36 AM
You must have high ceilings.
Maybe I'd only wear the hat when I'm sitting down.

SGOS

Ha!  I never made the connection, but it does look plausible.   

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on March 23, 2017, 08:56:39 AM
Not so much. They're pretty much cowards, so they'd be shooting a long gun from the next hill.
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on March 23, 2017, 10:36:16 AM
Ha!  I never made the connection, but it does look plausible.   
You should attend a Robert Langdon lecture some time!
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Yo, PR, another hyphenated American in the new for making bomb threats! Check the NYT.
PZ Myers