News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Kevin Sorbo strikes again

Started by Munch, March 22, 2017, 10:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Journey_To_Mars on March 22, 2017, 06:31:09 PM
Tomorrow is a far off land that doesn't exist, present is always in the past, and the past is always changing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zOkzXt3suI
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Journey_To_Mars

"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." - Voltaire

Maths is a game where you make the rules and play around within them.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 22, 2017, 08:36:21 PM
Why did Ben Hur need to be remade? What was wrong with the original?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvS8cvapdMk

It is a more realistic version.  Civilization must be promoted, and tyranny opposed ... always.  There are no clear villains here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQM3kMlC9g

I am Spartacus!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Munch on March 22, 2017, 10:17:40 AM
It fills me with regret, that I use to jerk off to pictures of this guy after seeing him in hercules. 

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Solomon Zorn

I see Kevin Sorbo and Dean Kane, as two guys with the same second rate acting chops, and the same desperate attempt to use Christian B-Movies, to try to revive their careers.

Quote from: MunchIt fills me with regret, that I use to jerk off to pictures of this guy after seeing him in hercules. 
Dude...TMI...TMI...I am suing you for the cost of a special scrub-brush...which will be required to remove that image from my brain!
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Munch

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on March 23, 2017, 03:04:53 AM
Dude...TMI...TMI...I am suing you for the cost of a special scrub-brush...which will be required to remove that image from my brain!

Cavebear

Quote from: Sorginak on March 22, 2017, 06:52:03 PM
What was considered religion in the past when the Judeo-Christian religions were gaining a foothold are considered mythology for a good reason.  One does not see Romans and Greeks attempting to still claim that their gods and goddesses are real; no, it has been reasonably accepted as mythology.  The Judeo-Christian trinity is stubborn, however, even though reason has veritably decreed their beliefs as mythology despite their fallible theistic Faith.

Full agreement there,  every millennia seems to have fewer deities.  Someday, there will be none and we will be free of this nonsense. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Hydra009

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on March 23, 2017, 03:04:53 AMI see Kevin Sorbo and Dean Kane, as two guys with the same second rate acting chops, and the same desperate attempt to use Christian B-Movies, to try to revive their careers.
Dean Cain?  The Superman TV show actor?

Mr.Obvious

Yeah, Superman was THE biggest douche, made of straw, in god's not dead.
I think he was going for retarded, yet somehow succesful, sociopath. If so, he nailed it.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Munch

Oh I forgot Dean kane was in that movie.

So let me get this right, Dean kane, Kevin sorbo, Melissa Joan Hart. All they need is Lorenzo Lamas and Lucy Lawless and that will be the 90s television line up all converted.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on March 25, 2017, 05:19:42 AM
Oh I forgot Dean kane was in that movie.

So let me get this right, Dean kane, Kevin sorbo, Melissa Joan Hart. All they need is Lorenzo Lamas and Lucy Lawless and that will be the 90s television line up all converted.

Someone named Lawless ... can't convert ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.