News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Kevin Sorbo strikes again

Started by Munch, March 22, 2017, 10:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrqBCvULT4s

Like I said in the comment section, when Gods not Dead was released, and saw kevin sorbo playing a villain stereotype of an atheist according to what christians see atheists as, I might have forgiven him, if I had just thought of it as a one time thing, he just wanted to be on screen again, he didn't do shit after hercules, and this was his chance to get noticed, so he just played this role in a shit movie, I might have forgiven him for that.

This new one though makes it clear mr sorbo things all atheists are the same as the character he played in gods not dead.

It fills me with regret, that I use to jerk off to pictures of this guy after seeing him in hercules. 
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

I thought Sorbo was your stage name ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Talentless actors from the 90s seem drawn to these shitty Christian movies. I never would have expected a woman who played a witch, who was likely ostracized by millions of Christians for her positive portrayal of witchcraft, would appear in a movie like "God's Not Dead 2." And then there's a man who portrayed a Greek god, Hercules, who was likely also criticized for promoting the worship of false gods.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

PickelledEggs

This guy really loves killing himself over the idea that atheists are immoral pieces of trash.

Journey_To_Mars

Man, I never knew I was such a piece of shit until I saw that, looks like I'm abandoning the the heretic train to be a Christian again.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." - Voltaire

Maths is a game where you make the rules and play around within them.

Baruch

Quote from: Journey_To_Mars on March 22, 2017, 04:11:38 PM
Man, I never knew I was such a piece of shit until I saw that, looks like I'm abandoning the the heretic train to be a Christian again.

Christians are heretics ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Journey_To_Mars

Quote from: Baruch on March 22, 2017, 06:15:33 PM
Christians are heretics ;-)
Damn, now where will I go xD

"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." - Voltaire

Baruch

Quote from: Journey_To_Mars on March 22, 2017, 06:22:42 PM

The journey is short.  Where is you are now, is where you should be now.  Why are you worried about where to go tomorrow?  Let that take care of itself, after coffee and breakfast tomorrow morning.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Journey_To_Mars

Quote from: Baruch on March 22, 2017, 06:29:10 PM
The journey is short.  Where is you are now, is where you should be now.  Why are you worried about where to go tomorrow?  Let that take care of itself, after coffee and breakfast tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow is a far off land that doesn't exist, present is always in the past, and the past is always changing.

Munch

Quote from: Journey_To_Mars on March 22, 2017, 06:22:42 PM

QUICK, TO THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MOBILE!!

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Journey_To_Mars

HOLY APPENDIGES OF FLYING SPAGHETTI!

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on March 22, 2017, 10:17:40 AMhe didn't do shit after hercules
What about Andromeda?  Mythica: Darkspore?  And whatever the hell this is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDejl0XNhtU

Sorginak

There are always religious movies coming out to overcompensate for the theistic way of thinking.  I just ignore the low budget crap and move on.

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on March 22, 2017, 06:44:38 PM
There are always religious movies coming out to overcompensate for the theistic way of thinking.  I just ignore the low budget crap and move on.

I like remakes of classic mythology.  Bible stuff is generally pretty bad ... though the remake of Ben Hur last year, wasn't too bad.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Journey_To_Mars on March 22, 2017, 06:31:09 PM
Tomorrow is a far off land that doesn't exist, present is always in the past, and the past is always changing.

The past you think happened, is propaganda or your own delusion.  And no, the present isn't always in the past (or in the future), it is the only eternity we get.  You can only act in the present, convert potentiality into actuality ... and that is your theophany.  Whatever the past might have been, that is Judgement.  Something that can't be changed.  Forget about it.  The only point of future thinking, is to avoid stepping off a curb and in front of a moving bus.  Any farther afield, and you are simply worrying for no good reason.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.