News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I, too, noticed this a while back:

Started by Gilgamesh, March 21, 2017, 02:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poison Tree

How does one apply to become a "paid shill"? I always hear about them but can never manage to land a job offer.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Gilgamesh

The hiring process isn't very open. By nature of the job the employer doesn't generally want people to know that they're hiring for such a thing.

Cavebear

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 21, 2017, 10:56:48 AM
I've said this once and I'll say it again. The extreme left are as bad (or worse) than the extreme right. They are what created the alt-right, after all. If you're going to call white people bigoted and racist and generalize all of them like that, just for being white, of course there is going to be an opposition. Even if there wasn't one prior. It will manifest in a response.

And no. This isn't the whole of the Left. It's a small minority, but it's a very loud minority and it's done a lot of damage to our culture.

I think I might disagree with you on that.  The Far Left is not as Far Communistic as the Far Right is Far Nazi.  Neither is any good, but the Left is closer to the Center of traditional US politics than the Right is. 

Consider the talk TV shows.  MSNBC is no where near as far Left as Fox is Right  (and there are worse).  And the radio shows on the right are screaming crazy.  The difference is that the Right yells about Hillary Clinton dealing in child sex slaves at some pizza place and the Left asks for independent investigations into Trump surrogates with business Russian connections. 

There is no rational equivalency. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Poison Tree on March 24, 2017, 02:10:54 AM
How does one apply to become a "paid shill"? I always hear about them but can never manage to land a job offer.

Most shills work for free.  Like a woman who lays with a man, she isn't married to, yet doesn't take any money for it, is a dumb tart.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 24, 2017, 07:02:53 PM
Most shills work for free.  Like a woman who lays with a man, she isn't married to, yet doesn't take any money for it, is a dumb tart.

You assume women have sex only for money and the ones that don't are "dumb"?  What rock do you live under?  It must be a really whopping big one.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 25, 2017, 02:34:28 AM
You assume women have sex only for money and the ones that don't are "dumb"?  What rock do you live under?  It must be a really whopping big one.

You have reading problems, just saying.  I wasn't saying anything about married women.  Just tarts who don't get paid, and maybe girlfriends who don't get any support from their boyfriends (they sleep around as sex addicts).  And it was a metaphor anyway, i don't have any problem with any kind of women.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on March 25, 2017, 09:06:05 AM
You have reading problems, just saying.  I wasn't saying anything about married women.
Neither did Cavebear. Fuck, do you read what you post?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 25, 2017, 10:29:20 AM
Neither did Cavebear. Fuck, do you read what you post?

You maybe have reading skills.  He does not.  But I am not really complaining, I have sympathy for the dyslexic.  And yes, I read everything I post ... got to, since I often have to modify my dyslexic key strokes.  And sometimes I misread too, but not as often as you think.  I know you now for almost 2 years ... I know where you are coming from ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on March 25, 2017, 12:01:14 PM
You maybe have reading skills.  He does not.  But I am not really complaining, I have sympathy for the dyslexic.  And yes, I read everything I post ... got to, since I often have to modify my dyslexic key strokes.  And sometimes I misread too, but not as often as you think.  I know you now for almost 2 years ... I know where you are coming from ;-)
Then why are so many of your posts pure shit?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 25, 2017, 01:27:22 PM
Then why are so many of your posts pure shit?

Look in mirror ... your simian is showing ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Stop fighting, or sexy Jesus will tell you off!

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Cavebear

Baruch

Atheists Now Deny People Are Simians ... extra, extra read all about it.  Pope also now admits that it is all bullshit, particularly the silly clothes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.